Cranky Canadian Women & A Marriage of Convenience - Wanted ....

by Celtic 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Oh my.

Celty holds his mind in his hands despairingly looking at the computer screen, rather tipsy to say the least, (drink hot illusion, 40% back in ones), oh and of course, wacky baccy, nevertheless, I tell myself my mind is intact, and after considering the options thusfar on offer decline such offers in favour of my sanity,

SHAMUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I want a word with you I do, but not right now.

Mouthy, I would most happily look after you, no personal bathing and all that stuff, I'm not that type, but if you want your chores done well, your shopping, your cleaning, the washing up and wiping up, no problem, we can get this down to a military exercise.

However, though I'm most sure it would be most wondrous sleeping with you also, would you mind in the convenience of the marriage, in the prenuptial agreement so to speak, that I pass up on that particular opportunity, I am good at cleaning though. I kind of miss visiting the old dears in the congregation and looking after them, in fact, how about instead, we drop the marriage of convenience part, and I adopt you as my granny/granma? You'd be well looked after I can tell ee that.

Tell you what, you arrange the legalities and I'll be your adoptive grandson (anything for a Canadian passport/residency).

Excuse me though Grace, would you mind the occasional flight to Fuji and could you trust me?

Celty (wrigglin') & puzzled, deeplyyyy puzzeled.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Oh my Celty. What have you got yourself into?

Do you do windows?

• Celtic
    Celtic

No, no windows, not another ruddy window as long as I live. That's what a dub is for.

Lady Lee, can I ask you a question?

What are the ole gals legs like? Are they wrinkly and crinkly or smooth as a babies bottom?

Kindest regards

Celty

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mine are covered with varicose veins from top to bottom, but if you like reading road maps it is a funny passtime :)

• shamus
    shamus

My offer still stands...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Celty!!!! what a wonderful offer .I will let you off the hook. I do have a cleaning lady Charges 12.00 $ an hour .But I have already adopted you ALL as my kids, grandkids, greatgrand kids, friends , even you Joker 10...In fact I pray for you often.....Celty (((((((HUGS)))) if you need any excuse to come to Cnada --I will be it -Even vouch for you at Customs.....O.K.?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well at 52 mine are still smooth. Thanks Grace now I know what I have to look forward to.

• Celtic
    Celtic

It occurred to me many many moons ago that if I could find a cure and/or placebo for vericose veins and cellulite, I'd probaly be a very rich man.

Anyway, I'm going to Texas (after Fuji).

Celt

• Gadget
    Gadget

And was me just about to book a flight to toronto! Sounds like I'd be safer staying at home...... lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit