Cranky Canadian Women & A Marriage of Convenience - Wanted ....

by Celtic 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Generally speaking I love Canadians, I don't think in real life I've ever had reason to fault them, I've only met half a dozen or so. But I like Canadians. Ameri .... Now stop right there, you know you love them too, much wackier but still likeable enough, for all their daftness. Quite a cute nation almost, anyway I digress. I like Canadians.

I was just looking on ebay.com under real estate, (that's property sales to you Brits still in ignorance of terms used in other countries), item number 2367546864.

Just found my dream home. Secluded British Columbian sizeable log cabin. Now, if that home, stand alone was here where I live, it would be way out of financial reach, an estimated value, if it were here? Three hundred and fifty thousand pounds, give or take. OK the biddings got 9 days left, still, thirty nine thousand dollars?!! This is insanity!

So, I was wonderingggggggg, if any mad cranky Canadian women might be prepared to take me on in a marriage of convenience, to gain Canadian residency?

I wouldn't nessarsarily expect us to consumate the marriage, or indeed to sleep with you that often, if at all.

If interested, please have the courtesy to reply below.

Yours faithfully

Celtic

• shamus
    shamus

Hey celtic,

I'd be your b***ch, LOL! I'll chop my winkie off!

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Celtic.. It truly is amazing what you can buy or sell on Ebay.. I wondered why your post sounded more like you were looking for a lady.. so, I went to your biography and noted that it does kind of sound like a "personal add".. in the paper.. "Love camping and general roughing it out in nature, adore rivers, boats and woodland walks, windswept moors and identifying a sense of place in my understanding and relationship to it all. Member of a UK proactive think tank in Social Exclusion issues." did you realize that it comes across that way.. and now your topic post also points in that direction. sincerely Special K

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'd respond but, I'm American. Sorry...

~Aztec

• Celtic
    Celtic

Special K, (sounds like a high fibre breakfast cereal), hmmmmm yess, hmmm not good, not good at all, that must be changed with somewhat immediate effect, cheers for pointing that out. Why did no one point this out to me before? Now, I feel daft.

The United States of America, now theres a nation for you.

It's lands.

It's peoples.

It's cultures.

The United States of America reminds me

Of a teddy bear I used to have

• Celtic
    Celtic

How do you change/edit/delete your bio?

• Xena
    Xena

Tempting Celtic...very tempting...but alas I too am an American (Texan to be exact, but we won't go there tonight)

I'll just go cry myself to sleep now....

• orbison11
    orbison11

celtic

well i am canadian, live in bc, and as we all know here am looking for a place tolive

i could watch place till you get here

ps are you filthy ritch and sick lol

w

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

awwww Celtic I was wondering how long it would take you to propose. But alas. ya took so long bud I had to run off and marry another << >> and he's a Brit no less

• orbison11
    orbison11

thank goodness lady lee, here i was worried i might have to mud wressle you for him

w:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit