Don't YOU just LOVE the SNOW?

by mpatrick 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Those pictures are awesome!! Thanks for sharing! Snow really is for children..

• toreador
    toreador
    Those pictures are awesome!! Thanks for sharing! Snow really is for children..

You got that right. If it isnt cold enough to make the ice thick enough to fish on it, then I have no use for it.

• aunthill
    aunthill

We had snow in Las Vegas on 12/31/03! First time in about 7 yrs or more - it was gone by noon, like it usually is here. It was nice except I was too sick to enjoy it - did get a picture of it though.

Years ago, about 1975, it snowed on Sunday and I got the kids up early so they could play in it before we went to the KH, because I figured it would be gone by the time we got out. Wrong! It stayed on the ground for nearly 2 weeks, so the kids got to enjoy it for more than just 1 hour.

Aunthill

• aunthill
    aunthill

Cute pictures, BTW!

• Eyebrow2
  • Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

damnit...I just cannot put pictures on here right argh

had some cool ones of my then 3 year old daughter last year building snowman with 5 foot drifts of snow around here....god I miss the snow.....sigh...going to Minnesotta for a few days next week so I should be able to get a quick fix

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Thanks again for the compliments...I really enjoy photography, especially taking pictures of the kids.

eyebrow, I hosted my pictures on www.fotopic.net and it is free. After you upload your pictures you can right click on the picture and copy the properities and use that web address as the link. Then you can click on "insert picture from the web" button here and post that link...should show up. Try it, I would love to see your pictures.

• Aztec
    Aztec

What adorable kids! OMG!

For the record, I hate snow. My 7 year old son and I both hate it....LOL! We hate snow and love hockey, oh the cognitive dissonance!

~Aztec

• shera
    shera

Nice pics and adorable children.

• JH
    JH

The more you live south, the more you love snow.

I hate it....because it's here from late October to early May some years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit