Don't YOU just LOVE the SNOW?

by mpatrick 29 Replies latest jw friends

• elamona
    elamona

Yes I do!!!!!!! I wish I was there in the snow with that beautiful little kid enjoying it. Unfortunately, waaaaaaaay down here in the DEeeeeeep south we only get it about every 10 years and you have to run out and grab it up and put it in the freezer before it melts. Then you can look at your frozen snow ball for the next 10 years to remind yourself what snow looks like.

• mpatrick
  • orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I don't mind the beauty of the snow but I really am unable to endure sub zero temperatures. My bones are just getting to old.

Love Orangefatcat.Cat 13

PS adorable photos of the little ones. I love snow angels.Angel 3 Angel 3

• alias
    alias

Yes, yes I do! I can't wait until we get a substantial storm of the "packable" snow 'round here so I can begin on my yearly snow sculptures.

I just don't like driving in it.

* ~ Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ~ *

always a kid at heart,

alias

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I don't mind the beauty of the snow but I really am unable to endure sub zero temperatures.

I don't like the cold either...in fact the days that we went sled riding it was actually quite comfortable out. It was cold of course, but not frigid.

I am a firm believer that if it is going to be cold, there should at least be snow on the ground! I remember as a kid, we had a lot more snow than we have nowadays. I am still waiting on a BIG SNOW here in Cincy!

We got alot of rain in the past week and then frigid temperatures on top of that...so now we are experiencing alot of flooding.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Great pics Michelle! I didn't realize that it had snowed so much there in the 'nati. It's just been cold up here, not a lot of snow.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Dan,

We haven't actually got that much snow, mainly just enough to cover the ground a couple of times.

Let me know how your interview goes! I am anxious to find out if we are going to be neighbors soon!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Michelle, I'll update my Cincinnati thread as soon as I know anything. Hopefully this week sometime.

I've had that stupid "WKRP" song in my head all week!

Baby, if you've ever wondered...

• mpatrick
  • DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

For some reason I can't get any audio from that file -

DAMN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit