Thinking about moving to Cincinnati...

by DanTheMan 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"Euchre parties" !!

You didn't tell me you guys played Euchre!!

Dan, I think it would be a smart move. MPatrick and her family are just great. There are other people from here there. You would not be totally on your own.

Let us know how the interview turns out.

Hugs,

j2bf

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hey Michelle, I mean I don't have a friends or a social circle up here. Dang, I have more friends down there than I do up here! Euchre parties sounds great, especially if they include some of your lovely and witty female acquaintances!

I'll keep you all posted, I'll be talking with the HR lady on the phone tomorrow.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    MPatrick and her family are just great.

((((joy))) ahhh...thanks! Yes, we love to play Euchre! At our last little get together we were up late playing...you know you can join us anytime...our door is always open to you and yours!

Dan, my "witty" friend will definitely be at any Euchre parties...boy did she ever enjoy all the attention you guys were dealing out!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry, you can NOT move, no matter how great the prospects are for greater life, job, etc. are. I had NO IDEA you lived in Columbus. I visit there often and would love to meet you some time.

On the other hand, I would love to see this work out for {{{you}}}!!!

LOL and here's my best wishes. lauralisa

• dyan4help
    dyan4help

Dan.....

I know I don't say much on this site but I live in Cincinnati and I want to expand my friendship list in 2004. I would like to meet you and the rest of my neighbors and maybe learn to play that game too. Strangers are friends you haven't met yet.

Dyan

• larc
    larc

Dan, I wish you the best my friend.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The interview went well, at least I think it did. You never really know do you? She said I should hear something in a few days.

lauralisa, crap, I thought you knew I was in Columbus! When will you be here next?

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

dyan,

If you are interested in playing Euchre, you can go to www.euchredog.com and download the game to your computer. If we can get enough people, we could have a Euchre tournament! We would love to have you join us!

• rem
    rem

That's awesome, Dan! Don't worry, the change will be great.

Good luck!

rem

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Dan I love Columbus' skyline

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit