you know what

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 29 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

im pretty sure it's gonna come before the year 3000.

Well u2K. Are you sure you don't work in the WTBTS Writing Dept?

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I don't think God or Jesus sends anybody any dreams.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I believe there are good people in every walk of life. JWs are wrong about them being the only ones.

DY

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

u.t.

Here's a link to some Bible translations so you can always have your "Bible" near you:

http://www.crosswalk.com/

• El blanko
    El blanko
    They are born and bred to believe in their faith, and Jesus is given little importance if any.

True and for those ones, I think God would have more vision than to just wipe them out without mercy. At least the God I percieve would deal that way. I could be wrong though, but hope I am not.

It depends on heart condition and motivation in life I suppose. If a man leads a moral and upstanding life, yet has no accurate knowledge of God's son and his purpose towards creation, then surely he would show mercy.

I would, and I am simply a scum bucket.

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

When i said i think that armageddon is coming before the year 3000, im saying that cause i have alot of faith and it's always good to have positive thoughts on this subject. To not say it's coming sounds like you are short on faith. And for the last time im not a witness, i told yall i dont wanna be one because of personal reasons. I listen to them and they told me alot of things and when people tell me something that comes from the bible, i always go back and read the king james bible and study on my own!

• Carmel
    Carmel

earth to U2K the weirdest,,the end has come and you missed it!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Medication will work wonders on those dreams and such must be horrifying

• IronGland
    IronGland

Welcome back,Fredhall.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

U2:

When i said i think that armageddon is coming before the year 3000, im saying that cause i have alot of faith and it's always good to have positive thoughts on this subject. To not say it's coming sounds like you are short on faith. And for the last time im not a witness, i told yall i dont wanna be one because of personal reasons. I listen to them and they told me alot of things and when people tell me something that comes from the bible, i always go back and read the king james bible and study on my own!

What if Armageddon is not at all going to be like we think or were taught it is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit