you know what

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 29 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko
    That leaves out at least a few million muslims who have never even heard of him, a few million hindu's and a few million buddists.

Not true at all. Most muslims accept Jesus as a prophet, but do not place him above their own. As do Buddists, as do Hindus. Go and ask a selection of people of different religious backgrounds. Plus, the Bible has been translated into so many different tongues and has spread across the globe. It's message is pretty straight forward (aside from the visions of course) and the moral code sound. Therefore 'most' people have knowledge of Jesus and his message for the earth.

• Undecided
    Undecided
    scream real loud about how Vultures is coming

I think they are here already! I must be cured of the Armageddon thing, I didn't even think of it when I saw all those buzzards, there were many more flying in the air. It was a few blocks away from my house, I guess they think I'm a good meal.

Ken P.

• shamus
    shamus

UK,

I hope that your paradise happens soon. I would rather be dead than live with assholes all over the earth. I hope that you have a bawl!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Throughout history countless thousands have predicted the end. They all have one thing in common: They were all wrong.

• gumby
    gumby
    Therefore 'most' people have knowledge of Jesus and his message for the earth.

Hi el blanco....and welcome to this forum.

Yes.....many have heard of Jesus........but it is also true many have not. Those that do in these faiths that were mentioned.......do not have the understanding about him as do those in the western world. They are born and bred to believe in their faith, and Jesus is given little importance if any. They have no reason to put their faith in him because they only know of their faith.....and that their faith is the one they believe in. Do you think it would be fair of god to destroy people who worship what they believe in their heart to be true?

Gumby

• seven006
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie

U2K, You are very young, couldnt you be having some fun or something? You sound a litte uptight about the whole situation. Not all fun is evil you know. You asked what we think. I think if I had my time back and I was your age again I would be having a little fun.

I thought that not everyting in the Bible was to be taken literally, perhaps Harmagedon is like Abrahams Bosom.

• gumby
    gumby

Daves a big chicken........he deleted his post. He probably had to go take a poop and will be back soon.

Gumby

• seven006
    seven006

Gumball,

I made my post before I saw El blanko's post. Mine said pretty much the same thing. I didn't want to over emphasize your Muslim misconception.

Bite me,

Dave

• gumby
    gumby

I'm still stickin to my theory that you had to poop.

Bite me back , ....bastard

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit