Witnesses coming Saturday... I need HELP!!!!

by Globetrotter 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Odrade
    Odrade

OMG!!! Holy poopy diapers!!! (Can I say that Craig?)

Odrade

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Globetrotter, while I haven't read but the last page of this thread I can hardly wait to hear the rest of the story..........

LOL @ odrade.........I've covered Craig's eyes, Holy Batman you can say anything you want until I take my hands off his eyes.

Kate

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Wow. THAT was worth staying up another hour!!

Can't wait 'till tomorrow!

-LisaBOBeesa

• Joker10
    Joker10

Didn't the WTS inform the elders in the U.S. about their UN role the other year?

• Odrade
    Odrade

WAKE UP GLOBETROTTER!!! We need "the rest of the story!"

• Valis
    Valis

You rock man! Sow them seeds hoss!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Odrade
    Odrade

OMG! I got EDITED!!! First time ever And I used to be such a good girl before I fell in with all these nasty apostates...

Odrade

• garybuss
    garybuss

Oh Globertotter, You are soooooooo history. They're going to invoke the doctrine of absolute endangerment of spirituality on you and go for trying to retain your wife and children. You just showed them their mother is a whore and they need to silence you since they can't argue with your facts or defend their Corporation.

You just stepped into a meat grinder. I can tell you enjoyed it. Hope it all works out well. GaryB

• imzadi
    imzadi
    Oh Globertotter, You are soooooooo history. They're going to invoke the doctrine of absolute endangerment of spirituality on you and go for trying to retain your wife and children

I really, really hope you're wrong about this Gary, but I'm afraid you might be right. Like everyone else reading this thread, I'm waiting with bated breath to see how this ends for Globetrotter.

Iz

• kj
    kj

WOW WOW WOW! This is the kind of stuff I come here to read! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

kj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit