New Here!

by pc 51 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Welcome!

• bebu
    bebu
    Ok... ummm... well ... one is kind of doughy and the other ... no.. that won't work... Ummmmm... ok! See, in the center of one there is a great big hole ... oh.

Growedup.... behave!!!

pc, how nice to see you joining the fray. I think Valis, Ona, and seven are becoming the initiation team for the newbies. If they haven't scared you off, you'll surely be a great addition to the JWD.

I'm also very sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that your dad will be rethinking things himself someday.

bebu

• greven
    greven

Welcome PC!

Sad to lose a mother and later find out it was all to a big lie! Glad to have you here enjoy your stay!

We are one big family, when you've been to some of the disputes this will be even clearer! ;o)

Greven

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the Board, pc!

My condolences on the loss of your mother to WT dogma. How clever of you to realize the JW God is not Love.

outnfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome from Canada

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Welcome pc! So sorry about what happened to your mom, so sad.

Hapgood

• Carmel
    Carmel

Egad! Craig is now the "Krispy Kreme Patooty"

caveman

• onacruse
    onacruse

Carmel, I'll show you my Patooty, all right! LOL (Makes note to self: Next time, don't just throw the grenade at Dave...shove it down his throat )

Had fun this last couple of days? I hear the Astoria bridge was shut down...you beachers must be suffering bigtime...horizontal freezing rain and not a snowplow for 50 miles!

Craig

• badwillie
    badwillie

Welcome PC! I too am so sorry about the loss of you mom. You seem to be handling that very well.

I really like the idea of the full page Ad in the NY Times. Maybe we can all pool some money together and do that in honor of all who have died because of WT policies.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome to JWD, pc......I see you've met JWD's "Larry, Curley and Moe" (Don't MAKE me pull your finger, guys!)

Hope you enjoy the forum, pc....sorry to hear about your Mum, but glad your eyes are open now. Lotsa info and support here...

Cheers!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit