New Here!

by pc 51 Replies latest jw friends

• pc
    pc

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the different topics listed here for a few months. I will apologize at this point because I am basically illiterate when it comes to this posting stuff. I am an exJW. I have read so many of your posts and have felt as if I'd been the one writing it. I was raised as a JW my whole life. My dad was the head honcho and then the head elder. I have a family member who is still an Elder. My dad is still the extreme JW. Talks,eats,breathes the world is ending. My mother and father became witnesses before I was born. My mom died because of the blood issue. I have not been associated for many years but it was just recently I found out that it was a based on lies. I am at the point that I want to place a full ad in the NYTimes to discredit them. I was disfellowshipped in my teens. Then reinstated. Then I quietly disappeared. I quess that's it for now.

ps Thanks for all the research you all do! I thinks it's great!

• Valis
    Valis

welcome pc!

• dustyb
    dustyb

heh i know how it is. sup.

• seven006
    seven006

PC,

Welcome to the board.

I hope you don't mind but I edited the word "blood" in your post. You had an 's" instead of a "d."

Have fun,

Dumpster

• Valis
    Valis

Dave, stop stalking me!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pc
    pc

Thanks Dave,

As you'll get to know me you'll see spelling and typing were never my strong points.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome pc

If your handle stands for "politically correct," then expect no mercy from seven006. LOL

Craig

Dave, I edited your post to correct the mis-spelling of your name because I'm a total idiot and don't know my butt from a glazed doughnut.

• shotgun
    shotgun

welcome pc....glad your here.

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

You wish pal. Stop playing dress up with my photos ya perv.

Now apologize to the newbie for hijacking his/her thread or I'll yank your nipple ring out and watch you deflate.

Dave

• pc
    pc

One thing I am not is politically correct. It's amazing, I feel as if I was mute and can now speak. I've been reading everyone's post and could never figure out how to do this. Now you won't be able to shut me up!!!

pc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit