New Here!

by pc 51 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

No problem Craig, I know how much you like to edit stuff.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

pc...welcome again, but please do stay away from onanism (look it up) and seven...both very bad influences. The Moderator title really means they are wanted in several states for crimes against small farm animals...its just how we keep track of them....*LOL* I hope to hear more of your story in the future.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• onacruse
    onacruse

Val, there's a crime I have yet to commit...care to volunteer?

pc, this blatant hijack of your thread is an abhorrent offense to mountain-god Yahweh...purgatory awaits me (oops, I forgot, there is no such place).

Craig

• pc
    pc

Here I go again sounding(I know you can't here me)dumb , but what do you mean by hijaking my thread?

pc

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome pc.

I think you just met our court jesters on this site

cj

P.S. Hey you guys, behave yourselves you'll scare the new ones away.

• Valis
    Valis

pc, hijacking is throwing a thread off its original topic by posting stuff that is irrelevant or meant to change the course or content of said thread. Which isn't really what we are trying to do. Well, maybe onanism is, but cetainly not I!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

PC,

Valis is on drugs. He's always on drugs. He also has a bathroom sink plug for a nipple. I can delete him if you like. Just ask me....please...just ask.

Dave

• franklin J
    franklin J

welcome aboard, PC

Frank

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Hi pc, looking forward to hearing more from you. So sorry about your mom.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Welcome, PC!!!! Glad you don't feel as though you are "mute" any longer, we'd all love to hear your story sometime!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit