Okay....I Want All of Yall to Listen Very Carefully......

by Frannie Banannie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Okay....lemme edit that thang and try it again....thanks yall!

FB

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I agree. I dont take well to being labeled by anyone!

High 5's, Stef....

Frannie B (Can any of yall see the monkey?)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sorry No monkey Some sites will not allow you to hotlink their images to another sites. Some go as far as posting an "Bandwidth Thief" sign in the place of whatever you are trying to post!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Well, DANG! I guess I'll hafta try it another way, Lee...thanks for the reply, hon.

FBalt (Can anyone see this dang monkey NOW????)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

But ... but ... but ... I like being an Apostate Slut. I even want the T-shirt saying I am an Apostate Slut.... And now you are saying I can't be, cuz you'll bring out the gun otherwise.... sjeesh ... talk about destroying dreams....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    But ... but ... but ... I like being an Apostate Slut. I even want the T-shirt saying I am an Apostate Slut.... And now you are saying I can't be, cuz you'll bring out the gun otherwise.... sjeesh ... talk about destroying dreams....

(simpers) Glad I could help, Viv....no..no...you don't hafta thank me, hon...no, flowers are too much, chere...really...it was nothing...

Cheers!

Frannie B

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Frannie,

I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject of Y'alls...with one exception...seems everywhere I've been in the south I've heard native born (as oppossed to inbred) southerners use y'all in the singular to refer to one person...usually when leaving a truck stop or a store. As in "Ya'll come back now" I've not once heard "All of Y'all" but only "All Ya'll". Other than that I stand sit corrected.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I've been in the south I've heard native born (as oppossed to inbred) southerners use y'all in the singular to refer to one person...usually when leaving a truck stop or a store. As in "Ya'll come back now" I've not once heard "All of Y'all" but only "All Ya'll".

LOL, Yerus! I'm hopin' they're only sayin' it to one person in order to be "cutesy" or to fool some Yankee into thinkin' they're a dumb redneck, so they can introduce him to the "Three Kick Rule", instead of being deceived by some no-necked, "Richard Cranium"-type into thinkin' that's the way they're s'posed ta use it....

Frannie B alt (Can anybody see this dang monkey yet? If not, here's the URL: http://img.neoseeker.com/m/26412_photo.gif cause it's the cutest darn critter I ever SAW...bar none!)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

No money except the one in the mirror.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

No monkey, Yerus? Well, all I can say is if anybody wants to see the cutest darn monkey dance on the internet I've ever seen, click on this URL http://img.neoseeker.com/m/26412_photo.gif

FB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit