Okay....I Want All of Yall to Listen Very Carefully......

by Frannie Banannie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Since you left, faded, DA'd, DF'd from the WTS, you have most likely been called or labelled an "apostate" by WTS members, including even your own fam members....

THIS IS NOT TRUE.....you only left, faded, DA'd or were DF'd from an organization of apostates who don't even realize that while their lips "make nice with God or Jehovah", their actions of haughtiness, hatefulness toward others and denial of mercy toward those in need of it, belie their claim of being Jehovah's or God's people.

Don't make me get the gun!

Frannie B

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

So true!!!

FB - Your picture isn't working...

growedup

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Frannie You might need this

Posting Images - How to...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/24/64466/1.ashx

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Which one? My Avatar? This is what it really looks like....

Try a "refresh" yall...it works for me.....

FB

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

didn't for me....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Frannie it works for you because the image is in YOUR computer's memory. Try the link and it will give you the directions

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... Yeah LOL ... I'll come back for the pic

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Frannie, the southern colloqualism for everyone is "all y'all" eliminate the preposition "of".

All y'all pronoun...plural of y'all...always indicates more than one person or more than one group of people.

It's also used as an explative...instead of saying F*CK YOU...all ya need to say is..."all y'all"...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I agree. I dont take well to being labeled by anyone!

EDITED too much info!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sorry, Yerus....I beg to differ, seein's how I'm from deeper South, chere.... Some "Richard Cranium"-type thought we Southerners should be depicted in a movie as saying "yall" when addressing obviously only one person, which naturally made us look stupid, which we're mostly not, (which makes it easy to trick 'em into "kissing Hank'sass" and thangs like that)

I spell it "Yall" and it's already plural.....the reason bein' that yall is also used in the contraction form for yall's (possessive form), yall're (yall are/were), yall'd (yall would or yall had), yall've (yall have), yall'll (yall will), etc.....plus, it ain't Southernly correct to use a double contraction.

Frannie B (of the "Chaps My Grits Class")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit