Preaching From The Platform While Secretly A Satanist

by Teufel 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• jws
    jws

Diogensister wrote:

Why doesn't Satan write his own book and dish the dirt...I bet he's got a bucketload!

Sort of a "Crisis of Conscience" from a one-time insider. Look at all the good Franz' book did. And I'd still consider him a gentleman.

I've always heard that Judas was a not-so-subtle made-up name that was meant to reference the Jews. Judah Judas Juden, etc. Like the rest of the bible, fiction. It's like having fictional names in Bond movies like Pussy Galore or Octopussy. It's all fiction but it's supposed to infer something.

• Teufel
    Teufel

So does giving into your desires mean that, if some day you woke up and wanted to go on a shooting rampage, you would? Or felt like cheating on your wife/girlfriend/S.O.?

Of the eleven Satanic Rules, two of them are:

• Do not harm little children.
    • Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

Going out and killing people unless in self defense is something satanists abhor. As is harming children. Anyone who does these things would never be regarded as a Satanist and the Church of Satan expels and exposes such people publicly.

As for cheating on a souse or s.o, that's really ones personal business and i wouldn't tell someone to do it or not to do it. Satanism is all about YOU. In fact, Satanists regard themselves as their own God.

It's almost as if you're saying there's no right, no wrong. It's whatever you feel like doing. That's something I don't think most atheists would even believe in. I don't believe in all of the stupid restrictions Christians place on people.

Right and wrong are subjective. Yes there are things i think all people would regard as wrong such as murder, stealing and child abuse, but we don't need things dictated to us in order to be good or do good.

Personally i think murderers should be killed. As should child molesters, rapists and those who torture people. I sometimes get a lot of backlash for expressing that view but not one fuck is given. That's my idea of "right". Keeping such people alive, feeding them and keeping them warm and educated while their victims suffer the consequences and while homeless people still exists is, to me, wrong.

https://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php

• Teufel
    Teufel

I've seen Satanists seem to have a fascination with death and the occult. Do you relate? I see you have the tarot card of death as your avatar.

Thanks knowsnothing1. Im not fascinated with death, but i am with the occult. But understand that i regard tarot cards, Ouija boards and anything supernatural as nonesense. But the history and folklore about such things interest me the same way comic books and video games interest other people. This confuses a lot of people, they don't seem to be able to get their heads around it. I even had a JW on my door though he "caught me out" when he said "you say you don't believe in the supernatural yet you own tarot cards!!" (the idiot).

The death card on my avatar is purely aesthetic. My fave card is actually "the magician" from the Light Visions Deck.

• knowsnothing1
    knowsnothing1

The concept of defining your own good works if you are already inclined for good.

I can tell you from personal experience that there is a spiritual world out there.

Lying is perfectly acceptable to Satanists, so that's also something to consider.

• Teufel
    Teufel

Lying is perfectly acceptable to Satanists, so that's also something to consider.

Well what sort of chance does that give me?

We're all individuals, it's not like we're in a cult where we all do, think and act the same way.

I've found Born Agains to be the ones who have no problem with lying as long as it furthers their agenda. You ever read those Chick tracts? http://www.chick.com/

• knowsnothing1
    knowsnothing1

Wow, those look awful, honestly. I didn't look through all of them, but I'm not sure who would benefit from them.

I didn't mean to accuse you of lying, I'm just saying that it's OK, ethically, for a Satanist to do so, as you set your own rules.

• jws
    jws

Teufel wrote:

Of the eleven Satanic Rules, two of them are:
    • Do not harm little children.
    • Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

That doesn't exactly say that if you feel like going on a shooting rampage, it's against the rules. Just not "little" children. I suppose a teenager isn't a little child. So a high school rampage is fine? And an adult certainly isn't a little child, so a workplace shooting rampage would also be OK? I don't see any rule against harming people except in self defense. If there was such a rule, why didn't you list it? Why is it specific about little children? Why doesn't it say "Do not harm anybody (except in self defense)"? You have to not only read what is said, but look at the omissions.

It sounds like YOU are against it, but it also sounds like if another person is FOR shooting up adults (assuming it's not in some unquoted rule), then it's fine and aligns with beliefs.

Sounds like the whole thing is too self-centered. Sounds like the perfect fit for narcissists.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I'd rather people didn't go on shooting rampages because they thought they were wrong, rather than reading a book and someone telling them not to do it.

• Steel
    Steel

Satanism according to my understanding is it actually an extreme form of atheism that actually goes so far in it' belief there is no god , it actually mocks the Christian faith. It's all based on mockery not actually the occult or devil' and such.

I have seen this mockery in the kingdom hall many times. From the disgusting so called memorial to white washing a history of doctrinal flp flops while running down other churches to the abortion called the new world translation.

Jehovah witness to Satanist isn't really that big a jump.

• jws
    jws

pale.emperor wrote:

I'd rather people didn't go on shooting rampages because they thought they were wrong, rather than reading a book and someone telling them not to do it.

I would too. But I'd also say that a belief system that says whatever I feel like doing is right (except for a few prohibitions - murder not being one of them) is also a dangerous philosophy to espouse.

Teufel is saying the philosophy is do what you feel like. But, he says his belief system has a few rules. Unless he just didn't quote it, killing people because you feel like it isn't against the rules. It sounds to me like that would be acceptable behavior.

Unless he's not telling me something, then this religion is perfect for some of the most evil people in the world - Manson, Hitler, Stalin. And truly does conjure up images of Satan being the evil villain, not some hero of the story.

It doesn't matter whether Teufel would harm a soul. It's the "do whatever" philosophy. Where right and wrong is what you decide it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit