Jesus & God is not the same

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Alright i read half of all that and i must say that God and Jesus are not the same but work together. If im correct when Jesus died , did not GOD rise him up? How can a man raise himself up when Jesus himself said that nothing he does, he does on his own and That GOd is always with him. God and Jesus is separated but together has one, just like fathers and sons are. Adam and eve one flesh, brothers and sisters together has one. No where in the bible does it mention that GOD formed himself into a man to stay on earth for a little while, but it does mention that God sent Jesus into the world, GOd created Jesus, Jesus is a angel, Jesus is a great prophet, Jesus is the lamb, Jesus is the son of GOD, Jesus is lord, Jesus is The son of man, Jesus is the messiah. Jesus "JESUS NEVER SAID HE WAS GOD, BUT SAID HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND GOD IS TO BE WORSHIP , AND HIM ONLY DO YOU WORSHIP.

• dustyb
    dustyb

tyre - lol,i wasn't referring to michael being jesus because i don't believe that in the least bit, i was referring on giving a 1/2 way decent arguement for UK because he needs help on his arguements =) i totally agree that Michael was a created being. The bible says that Jesus was firstborn of all creations. but what a lot of people don't get is that the definition of firstborn in greek means that he comes before all creations, which means that he wasn't created. anywyas... there's not really any proof supporting the trinity in the bible to the T, but there's not any proof denying it, its a personal matter really.

• Tyre
    Tyre

U2K

I read your threat

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/11079/topics/default.ashx

Alright i read half of all that

then go on, read the rest of it.

"JESUS NEVER SAID HE WAS GOD, BUT SAID HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND GOD IS TO BE WORSHIP , AND HIM ONLY DO YOU WORSHIP.

but he received worship.

WHO RECEIVES WORSHIP?

GodMatt 4:10 Worship the Lord God only

JesusIn all of these verses the NWT has replaced the word "worship" with "obeisance."
    Matt 2:2,11 Magi worship Christ
    Matt 14:33 Disciples worship Jesus
    Matt 28:9 the Marys worship Jesus
    Matt 28:16-17 The eleven worship Jesus
    John 9:38 The healed blind man worshipped Jesus
    Heb 1:6 All angels worship Jesus
    Rev 5:11-14 Millions of angels worship Jesus

People worshipped other people or angels and were rebuked for it. See Rev 19:10; 22:8-9; Ac 10:25

U2K Said

i have been studying on my own from the king james bible for about 12 years.

Then open it and read it. no time limit to read bible.

• Aztec
    Aztec

chknjetski,

I am just generalizing about some of the posters here.

Which ones?

Where does a fella find a quick tutorial about the ins and outs of the board?

I don't think there is one. You just start posting and you learn along the way.

As you can see from my quoting abilities above, I am in serious need.

Nah, you're doing fine.

~Aztec

• chknjetski
    chknjetski

Aztec - Really, I am speaking of no one in particular. I have noticed a few threads that are infested with know-it-alls, the worst BB pest. Nobody stood out to me in particular..... yet.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Nobody stood out to me in particular..... yet.

Bwahahahaha! You'll learn quick enough. I'm not a fan of know-it-all's either. Anyone who openly acknowledges being closed-minded turns me off immediatly. *Not gonna name names*

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit