Jesus & God is not the same

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

I have proof that Jesus is not GOD , not in the sight of eyes but in words. Alright check this out! Im not gonna give out too many details only a few, some might agree & some might not agree,. Cause i know the world is separated and people have so many different views on this subject. Bare in mind that these are my views, i have been studying on my own from the king james bible for about 12 years.

# John 1 verse 1 does not say that Jesus is GOD. it points out that Jesus is the word meaning that God sent Jesus into the world to share the word though GOD to The World.

#2 The fact that Jesus prayed to GOD. Now it has been said that God and the father is diffrent , now from my understanding that does not make anysense.> God is the Father.

# Cant remember which chapter but im pretty sure you read the verse that mentions: THAT GOD MADE JESUS & GOD ROSE JESUS UP FROM DEATH. If Jesus was GOD , why would GOD raise himself up ? LOL and if Jesus was GOD , why would GOD pray to himself?

#4 The disciples always refer to Jesus has The son of GOD and they always speak and refer to GOD has the father and they separate Them both and label them: GOD THE FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF MAN. Just like us humans, The father is diffrent then the son but are related. My Dad is not me and my Dad is not the same has me, but we are together in flesh. The sons are different then the fathers.

#Jesus said that GOD sent him to the earth. :To be sent some where, you was talking to somebody else and they told you to go somewhere. Jesus said that GOD is always with me: Just like the righteous men and women and little children of this world, if they follow in the footsteps of the glory of The almighty then GOD IS WITH THEM: john chapter 9 verse 31.

#Jesus told everybody that you must worship, i repeat only worship The father which is GOD. That's why Jesus said do not call me good master, cause there is only one who is good and that is GOD. ..........................................................

• Tyre
    Tyre

hello,

first of all, please read this threat first

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/36024/1.ashx

then talk about the Deity of Jesus Christ

Syalom/Tyre

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

KJV

Matthew - Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God

Mark - Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God

Luke - Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God

That's why Jesus said do not call me good master

That's not really how I read it.

- no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost

• Faraon
    Faraon

U2K,

#Jesus told everybody that you must worship, i repeat only worship The father which is GOD. That's why Jesus said do not call me good master, cause there is only one who is good and that is GOD. ..........................................................

So how come no one worships El Elyon?

El Elyon is the true father of YHWH, and grandfather of Jesus.

Elyon was YHWH's father. Yet most people worship YHWH, who is the god only exclusive of the Hebrews.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    Jesus & God is not the same

I love irony.

• dustyb
    dustyb

few things.
    #1 - Jesus died for blasphemy of doing "godly works". The Jews said that only God could do things that Jesus was doing

#2- John 20:28 - Thomas said, "My Lord and My God". Jews couldn't swear or else they'd be killed.

#3- Jesus wasn't equal to god in rank, and he admits it. But he does admit that he is one with the father (John 10:30)

#4- Jesus did recieve worship in Hebrews 1:6 when god told all angels to worship him, and also in Matthew 14:33 where humans worshipped him (it says "do obediance" in the NWT because the WT has doctrine to support)

It doesn't say that Jesus is directly god in the bible, but it doesn't say he is michael the archangel either. So...

dusty

p.s. If you get a NWT bible thats pre-1971 hebrews 1:6 and Matthew 14:33 will actually say "worship" instead of "do obediance" because they were having huge arguments over it =)

• dustyb
    dustyb

oh and, if you want to debate the word worship in greek, go to http://www.carm.org/jw/nwt_proskuneo.htm . It explains into pretty good detail about the word worship in greek if you use a NWT bible. g'day.

• kls
    kls

dustyb,thanks for that link it is a keeper. kls

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

A paduan you knew what i meant man.

Anyway I dont believe in the trinity(which the word is not even mention in the bible) thing in the sense of Jesus is GOD. when the bible never mentions that he is GOD. And the fact that The Jews who was against him even understand that Jesus is not GOD. also Jesus Disciples even understand that he was not GOD, and they should know more than us cause they talk face to face with Him. Bottom line I strongly beleieve that Jesus is not GOD and the bible which is perfect in all it's ways makes it clear that Jesus is only the Son of GOD/The Messiah/Son of Man/Prophet/A Great Prophet/ The Lamb. Yall can believe what you want.

• dustyb
    dustyb

ok, so thomas understood he wasn't god, yet in John 20:28 he said, "My Lord and My God". (literal greek translation is " the lord of me and the god of me". How is that Thomas understanding that Jesus isn't god? Because if he was swearing he would have been stoned, and Jesus didn't make an effort to correct Thomas. the trinity isn't spoken of in the bible, but the concept of it is. you don't have to call it the trinity, but the concept of the bible is that Jesus was more than a perfect man. Simply put, the Jews didn't think Jesus was God, and thats why they killed Jesus, because he was doing "Godly works". He was forgiving sins, healing people of sickness, bringing people to life, knowing all, seeing all.....attributes of that only god would have. I know that i'm not going to change your mind, i'm just trying to correct you on something that you say that Jesus' disciples knew he wasn't god. Also, read Colossians 2:9, it says "divine qualities dwells bodily", which further supports that Jesus was more than a perfect man. g'day.

dusty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit