How many here are nice & rich? Living well IS the best revenge.... come on

by NoBorg 53 Replies latest jw friends

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

GOOD EYE!

Actually WasDuped is my wife. I replied in a browser that she was signed in under.

Oh well, it's not the first time she got mad at me for putting words in her mouth. ;-)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Ahhh, okay then NoBorg.

And welcome on the forum.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl *who wishes she was loaded with millions, but alas ... lmao*

• mouthy
    mouthy

I live on a pension ( old age) because I (as a good JW) didnt have insurance on my husband-Armeggedon was going to take care of me HMMMM!!! But I did acomplish what jgnat wants I grew old & wrinkly & grey headed but my kids died, & the WT stole the rest. I hope you get your wish kiddo....

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Viv,

U know me, I'm It's So Simple from before.

I finally changed my password to one I would remember. Kept letting my hotmail account lapse grrrrr!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/8391.ashx

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Mouthy, sounds like you are LOADED then!

I feel for the Franz's of the world who never got to the point of having the pitter patter ( oh yeah, and screaming ) of little kiddies in the house.

CONGRATS!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !

BJW ... B.J.W. ... Be Jehovah Witness ??? is that what mean your AVATAR ?

ok : born maybe

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Nope, just an oxymoron. Be a JW with a reference toward a symbol of materialism.

Unless you have any other opinion on how it can be taken. ;-)

NoBorg Formerly ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/8391.ashx ) with a few variations.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

No ... I just wanted to know ...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Did anyone win the lottery this weekend? I haven't checked my numbers so I don't know yet if I'm filthy rich.

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Ties in well with this post Thread ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit