How many here are nice & rich? Living well IS the best revenge.... come on

by NoBorg 53 Replies latest jw friends

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Come on, leaving the org for being "materialistic" is one of the best ways to go. How many have the luxury or at least the appearance of having this "sin"?

For obvious reasons I'm not going to comment on this, but I'm curious to know.

• Deleted
    Deleted

My inner self had the good sense to keep a career going. Can't say I am rich, nor have the appearance of it, but I'm nice tho' 8-]

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Living well is definitely the best revenge, but I don't think that can be measured monetarily. I feel like I'm rich, because I am blessed with great friendships and wonderful experiences I would never have been able to have while in the org. I don't have a penny to my name, but I have wealth that can't be measured by a balance sheet. Oh, and I'm occasionally nice too!

• IWasDuped
    IWasDuped

That's the best way to be, and the ultimate in rich is to be rich in friends and experience and money later. Money just let's you do fun things together. But money is loaded with pressures as well.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

For obvious reasons I'm not going to comment on this

Mwahahahaha, and what makes ya think I am gonna comment on it then?

-

Blue Bubblegum girl

• IWasDuped
    IWasDuped

Only because I started the thread........... but as you wish.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

you got me on this one VIV !

Edited to add : It's the "Obvious" detail that make you think

• IWasDuped
    IWasDuped

Well how fun is that?

• jgnat
    jgnat

What does living well have to do with money? Here is the result of one woman's search to live well:

http://peaceisuptoyou.tripod.com/christinesmith/id7.html

I want to grow old, wrinkly and grey with my family surrounding me. I want to make a difference for the people I hang out with. I want laughter to keep my bones young.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

NoBorg & IwasDuped ... well look at that ... you have two accounts?

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit