Harry, Meghan the Royal Apostates

by Slidin Fast 24 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

The whiteness of James Hewitt DNA is STRONG!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Oprah interview gave me terminal piles.

Lots of assertions with no substance or background. Just Oprah pausing and going, 'what?'. It was a cringe fest. Oprah did not interview. She did not ask the questions we all wanted to ask. It was poor pantomime.

This thing about being asked the colour of the baby. There was no context provided. Just Oprah going, 'what' like she'd just soiled her knickers.That Meghan didn't want to say who said it, let alone offer context, invalidated her claim. It makes it seem like race baiting.

I'm now sick to the back teeth of the pair of them. I shall not be paying anymore attention to these attention seeking people. Now, begone with you!

• JeffT
    JeffT

245 years ago we (Americans) fought a war to get rid of these people. I wish we could get them to stay gone.

• LoveUniHateExams
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The following video may shed some light on the Oprah interview.

According to Lady Campbell, the supposedly 'racist' royal whom Meghan said referred to Archie's skin colour was Princess Anne, only Lady C allegedly claims that Anne made no comment on skin colour but instead criticised Meghan for being culturally ignorant and lazy.

Hmmm, the plot sickens. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvXl_FjMGuA&list=UUYjZ89DFZ9_kR_RA-TXMdMw&index=2

^^^ What d'ya think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit