Are humans pre-dispositioned to be attracted to the OPPOSITE sex???

by gumby 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

BT....you judgement passin, biggoted, mean and dirty, uncaring bad man you! Shame on you for saying all those bad things!

Hey...... quit putting quarters in your butt kickin machine.......You do a fine job in what and how you say things. Quit being so dang hard on yourself.

Gumby

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    In no way was I attempting to pass moral judgment on homosexuality. It is not my place to pass judgment on anyone, I have enough to answer for in my life to my God. I know what it feels like to have others sit in judgment on me, and it would be the height of hypocrisy of I did the same to others. If this post came off that way to anyone, please accept my humblest apologies. I have stepped in it quite a bit lately, so I need to be more careful and considerate.

I'll exit now, go play in the sandbox and let the grown-ups have their say.

BT, I found your post in no way offensive. It was intelligently written, and afforded those with other views the opportunity to agree or disagree without starting a flame war.

Just wanted you to know that I join the chorus of those who appreciate your participation.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    My personal belief is that left alone we would simply choose those we find attractive and who's company we enjoy regardless of gender....moving between genders freely

Interesting.

I seem to find in my own case that those whom I find attractive are always female.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

The Bible gives very little information about Adam or Eve. There are deep gaps throughout. In Jewish and Christian history regarding the paring, both indicate that god said to them "be fruitful, and multiply".

As human beings, there was only one way I know of to do that, and that was with intercourse between a man and a woman. Today, there are other choices for pro-creating available. Sex for pleasure and companionship is one thing. Pro-creating to bear offspring is another. I believe we tend to have the genetic thing going that predisposes us to what we find attractive and for what purpose we find them attractive. There is nothing new under the sun.

/<

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Sorry Gumby. Perhaps I misinterpreted your response that said there was ' little truth in the comments' thus offered. I get frustrated easily when people post without reading the comments that preceded so as to weigh the correctness of their opinion.

• gumby
    gumby

Heres what I said pete,

So far I have seen a little of truth in many of the comments so far. Thanks Nos.

Gumby

You left out the word A

Gumby

• Waymores Ghost
    Waymores Ghost

Hi Stacy,

: " Then all Adam could do is polish his cucumber."

Rather rapidly, I'd imagine

Wg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest