US ready to seize Gulf oil in 1973

by ignored_one 37 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"""TCHI CHI ... your are not included in the american power (Even as an american citizen) in other word you are not the one who's got the power (do you understand what it means exactly?)""

FrenchBabyFace:

I admit,in the truest sense, I do not have the power. However, This is a Republic, not a Democracy. I vote for the representative that comes closest to my values.....I enjoy your comments...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thank you TchiChi :

and yeah it is all about OUR VALUES ...

• logansrun
    logansrun

Come on, guys. The US was going to seize the Gulf oil because it's a matter of Good versus Evil. How could you possibly believe otherwise?

Bradley

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

a more up-to-date 'contingency plan' was reported here http://www.sundayherald.com/27735

it was available here http://www.newamericancentury.org in pdf, but i cant find it now.

it's a good job 'the resistance' (yes that is a '1984' piss-take) did their job on 9/11 otherwise the plan wouldnt have been put into action, hey?

• Faraon
    Faraon

Simon,

Everything that they do in the middle-east has always been and will always be ultimately about the oil and keeping their supply.

Sorry to disagree, I think it will always be ultimately about the oil, getting rich, and getting superficial but good-looking babes with the money they get from the oil.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Hey frenchbabyface if it wasn't Halliburton it would be Schlumberger. I suppose that would be alright with you. Especially since they've been raking it in for years working in every country embargoed by the US.

Anyway, even the leftist New York Times has said that Halliburton has only made a minuscule profit in Iraq.

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Anyway, even the leftist New York Times has said that Halliburton has only made a minuscule profit in Iraq.

So next you'll be saying that the Wall Street Journal is edited by Communists?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Pork shop : Monopoly is still monopoly (?) I was answering Avishaï's poste ...

and NO :
    HALLI-BERGER - SCHLUM-BURTON or "whoever gets monopoly" is not right for me ...
    French or not ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit