UnderWear

by LukeN 28 Replies latest social relationships

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I used to allow myself to air out under there at meetings. No undies at all. That made me feel a lot better about going to meetings.

This started happened after an elder one mentioned he could see my panty line. Dad chewed his ass out for looking at my ass but I can assure you I never wore undies to a meeting again.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am proud of you Stacy for going "commando" in a Kingdom Hall -- if I had been there and known I would have had a h--- o- all meeting.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Well,.... I always wore thongs. They just fit well and keep everything in place. Perhaps that's why I always had so many pay close attention to my, well eh, pubic talks?

• copsec
    copsec

What is the point of underwear anyway? Have not worn them in YEARS and every once in awhile when I think I may try some cause I find a cute pair, I HATE them. Too uncomfy after doing without for so long!

• razorMind
    razorMind

Heed the "wise spiritual counsel".....

Brothers are discouraged from wearing colored underwear on stage during talks. Would it not be unwise to stumble others in the congregation?

White undies only, on stage!!!

Hee Hee Hee

• shamus
    shamus

"Underwear may be purchased cheaply at second hand stores, thus freeing up more of your money for kindom interests that must come first. Simply wash one hundred times in bleach."

• razorMind
    razorMind

Underwear purchased at secondhand stores might be infested with DEEEMINNZZ!!!

You'll know this when you start hearing voices emanating from the crotch area.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BEWARE!!!

LOLOLOL

• simplesally
    simplesally

I like underwear best when I can see it............ if I cant' see it, I don't care what you men are wearing.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Underwear purchased at secondhand stores might be infested with DEEEMINNZZ!!!

You'll know this when you start hearing voices emanating from the crotch area.

I think that is referred to as the Talking Snake.

***** Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit