I wish I had not gone to the meeting last night

by stillin 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

The Kevin class, out, happy and laughing out loud.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    The first thing I saw when I went in was the two video screens having the Watchtower singers Chorus doing a number

So the Borg has a chorus now? Really? Interesting, I guess they copied from the Mormon Tabernacle Chior. I wish my mother was still here just so I could ask her what's going on this crazy cult of yours and watch stumble and get tongue tied trying to defend them.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I wish I had not gone to the meeting last night

Everyone who went to a meeting last night says the same 😂😂😂😂

• dozy
    dozy

the Kevinly class? LOL

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Yes, they are taking the videos separately, probably because if you watch them altogether you see just how crazy they are.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STILLIN:

As a long-time "fader", I would cringe with embarrassment if I were there seeing people swaying to the music. It would be a face palm moment...Nice visual about the big backsides moving. I got a humorous thought about somebody with a nice backside swaying a little too much and then getting tapped on the shoulder later and counseled!

After reading all the threads about all the changes in the JW religion I don't even have a lingering respect. The people are all mindless and accepting with selective memory loss and I couldn't tolerate any of it. Sorry for anybody who feels they have to attend, they have my sympathy.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

All things Evil contain within them the seeds of their own destruction. Not "destruction" as the WTBorg Inc. teach, but a falling apart transformation. It would seem that the WTBorg Inc.'s Love of Money and Need for More Membership is taking it into some New Territory.

Swayin' to the Music is not a bad thing. Actually, it can be a very good thing.

Times they are a changin'.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@zeb=> If one could find out where they're specifically located (and primarily since they made the mandate to all visitors to not take photos or footage of their condo-ish residences. . . . . . . .).

• Half banana
    Half banana

Why is it that Jehovah's Witnesses are resolutely Phillistine and cramped in their sensibilities? I suppose if they sought to cultivate a more enlightened aesthetic they would feel they were being worldly.

I would have to take a ferry sick bag with me if I went to the meetings, enormous derrieres swaying to 'Kingdom' melodies and then ritual bunker indoctrination to scare the children into submission.

Today it's all about a shameless and dying doomsday cult in action. Bunker mentality only appears in a regime when the cult is in terminal decline.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It genuinely boggles my mind to think that witnesses simply eat this crap up!

HOW do they not see the blatant manipulation in those propaganda videos??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit