NEWS FLASH!!! Noah's Ark Found!

by Jim_TX 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Well like the bible said "two of each kind". So one set of cockroaches would after the flood make all your breeds of roaches, one set of spiders afther flood produces into all the diffferent spiders, etc, etc.

But it does lead into another question, what about dieseases and the common cold. Were they on the flood or did they bury themselves deep inside the soil?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thinking that the ark might be found seems a little silly really.

Lets face it, Noah was hardly likely to go and chop down a tree to build a new dunny when he had hundreds of cubic cubits of adzed lumber up on the hill.

If you want a piece of the ark you are more likely to find a bit that was made into a coffee table.

Rumour has it that Noah was the world's biggest lumber merchant.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Black Sheep, that's brilliant! In all my dub years I never thought of that .. I wish I had had that thought when I used to do the Public Talk on the Flood

Amazing what you learn on this board.. Happy New Year

• mustang
    mustang

"Cubic cubits"??? Oh, really!!!

I’ll put that on the list with "furlongs per fortnight".

Shades of Jurassic Park!!!! OK, Elsewhere, with that "dung collection" you should be able to make some real interesting terrors of your own

Mustang

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They found a National Enquire magazine inside the Ark on Noah's desk.The headline was "NEWS FLASH!!! Noah's Ark Found!.Then Noah got drunk.and you know the rest of the story.

Blueblades

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

With all that wood at hand Noah went into the business of making mantels. These are not to be confused with Noah's mantle used to cover his tackle after a night of drowning his sorrows. Although as an 8 year old I thought mantle was mantel and failed to see what good covering Noah with one would do.

3rd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit