NEWS FLASH!!! Noah's Ark Found!

by Jim_TX 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

That's right! I saw it on the Enquirer at the grocery store today - so it's gotta be true!

They found it in Irag - it was hidden by Saddam 20 feet below ground for many years. Now they have found it!

(Okay... not sure what significance this has to anything... but just thought that I would try to add some levity to this slow week.)

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. No - I didn't read the article. I find it is much more fun to make up my own stories based on the headlines.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Gotta love the National Enquirer! The best headline I ever saw them print was "Severed Leg Hops to Hospital To Find Owner"! I nearly had to change my pampers while standing in the check-out line!

growedup

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I however did read the article and it further stated that Rush Limbaugh had a decades supply of oxycotines hidden in the ark!

Cabbage

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's nothing! I've got the Fecal Sample collection from the ark! That means I've got droppings from EVERY SINGLE land animal on the earth!

• toreador
    toreador

Here I thought you were serious.

LMAO at Imallgrowedup! Thats a keeper.

• seven006
    seven006

Damn! I have always said if they found the ark and could prove that they could fit two each of the one million species of animals found on the earth as well as a place to hold all their food and poop, I'd become a Christian.

Watch out you heathen atheist and agnostics! I'm a Christian now!

Now, where did I put the fricken bible I downloaded off the net? I need to bone up on talking snakes and burning bushes and stuff.

I just hope my oldest son doesn't get upset when I lay him out on a slab of stone and hold a knife above his chest. I'll tell him with in an hour or so, god was only kidding.

Shit, now I guess I'm going to have to get married someday.

This is really going to screw my plans up.

Damn bastard Noah and double damn that stinking Inquirer!

Dave

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    I need to bone up on talking snakes and burning bushes

Just don't bone your talking snake into a burning bush...

• Satanus
    Satanus

I've got noah's left over wine, after he fell over, and couldn't get up. Let's see, that stuff must be about 4000 yrs old. Honest.

SS

• seven006
    seven006

Emphemism,

Now that was damn funny! You're quickly sliding into the ranks of the sweater puppy twins. Ya might want to consider a lobotomy before that happens. I still have mine on order.

Dave

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Elsewhere -

That's nothing! I've got the Fecal Sample collection from the ark! That means I've got droppings from EVERY SINGLE land animal on the earth!

Thank you for sharing that with us! I am certain I will have pleasant dreams tonight! However, I am a tad bit worried about you. You might want to consider losing the doo doo collection, only because I would think that by storing it on your lilly pad, it's gonna take a little longer before a beautiful princess would want to be around you long enough to kiss you and turn you into a handsome prince!

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit