Non-Believers come IN

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 24 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

"Joe Baker the candlestick maker"....by gumby

Joe Baker Joe Baker the candlestick maker, he wiped his ass on a piece of brown paper, but the paper was thin and his finger slipped in, what a helluva fix old Joe Baker was in.

Thank you,

Gumby

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMAO Gumby!!

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Joe Baker of the doesnt bite his fingernails class......

NwS

• avishai
    avishai

Ya know, Dave, I AM a wedding minister, both in the "church of spiritual humanism" & the Universa life church, I can marry you & the sweater puppies.

Also,I think we need to take U2K to the Acorpolis to see the true beauty of Gods creation. Tho' I always think I'm gonna explode when I'm there, as I never know which "sense" to feed first.

• gumby
    gumby

Damn.....I posted my Joe baker story for Y2k or whatever the hell his name is......before I saw Dave the bastards sweater puppy comments.

Xena.......you have no worries with Dave being one of the sweater puppies. I lied one day about him having an Earnest Borgnine blow-up doll, and now people like you think he's gay. Well....I lied. I've seen his collection of dolls and they are all well used female dolls. One of them even resembles you quit a bit.

Evertime I read his posts, I think of Norman Bates for some weird reason.....kinda funny in a way.

Gumbastard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit