Non-Believers come IN

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 24 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Think about this:(Pay attention to the words and maybe you might learn something)

The Creation of GOD by U2K aka The General....

"When you wake up everyday understand that without GOD you would not be able to speak, move, see, hear, touch, smell, cry, laugh: Yes behold Laughing is a great sign that there is a GOD who cares. The earth is GOD's creation and GOD has done well, his thoughts are great and his creation is in great design."

"There is only ONE GOD and he has many different names. The sun is in the right place and it shines on all of us , No man can touch the sun, No man can understand the sun. God maketh the sun go one place and it rise in another but no man or woman can TOUCH IT"

O father hear me and hear those who are changing in the right direction , yes GOD is watching us, he hears those who are willing to follow his commandments(John chapter 9 verse 31). The ten commandments was given not only to one righteous man but to the whole world. You dont believe anymore because one group of people who was confused " CONFUSED YOU"? is it worth giving up your faith? No

"Stay strong in faith and listen to your heart" The food was made and given to the humans, yes we are humans , we did not make ourself , GOD THE CREATOR OF THE WORLD AND ALL IT'S FOUNDATION MADE US, ALL RESPECT GOES TO GOD"

"I Legendary U2K aka The General am sending this message to those who lost their faith. I am telling you to not give up. Good people die, Bad people cry, Good people cry, Bad people die, one man we all die. Dorry worry young and old children, better days are coming , do not be ignorant of GOD promise. Tarry, yes tarry till the end and rejoice in the new heaven and new earth(revelation chapter 21). When the world ends "THE TIME COMETH WHEN THE WICKED WILL BE NO MORE AND THE RIGHTEOUS ONES WILL REJOICE IN ALL OF GOD'S GLORY"

O yes Can you look around and see his work? The sun, rain, moon, sky, night sky, noon sky, rainbows, animals, O yes The day has past when A CAT Shows his glory and cries, it's a wonderful thing. The grass, stars, love, caring, wickedness, hate, angels, Birds, O yes Satan can not overthrow the whole world. The cold, heat , other planets, children, Pain, O father in heaven send us the rain and "LET THE SKY OPEN AND POUR OUT YOUR HEART TO THE CHILDREN OF THE DEAD AND LIVING AND TEACH US THE RIGHT WAY"

" It does not matter what race or religion you have, We are the same, we breathe the same air, we sleep the same, Dont hate on one another, Love cometh first and hate cometh last, "THE LAST IS THE FIRST AND THE SECOND IS THE END AND THE NIGHT SKIES ARE RIGHTEOUS & IN THE END SATAN AND ALL THE WORLD'S UNRIGHTEOUSNESS WILL BE NO MORE: Please listen and heed , i care: Much LUV From U.2.K. and may GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FOLLOWERS AND ALL THE PROPHETS AND ANGELS AND MUHAMMAD AND HIS FOLLOWERS AND ALL BELIEVERS BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER "

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

THE LAST IS THE FIRST AND THE SECOND IS THE END AND THE NIGHT SKIES ARE RIGHTEOUS & IN THE END SATAN AND ALL THE WORLD'S UNRIGHTEOUSNESS WILL BE NO MORE

Man, you were actually getting a little poetic there for a minute, until you ruined it with JW-speak.

Nice to see that you're open-minded about Muhammad, though.In fact, it sounds like you're imitating the style of the Koran a bit, am I right?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Think about this:(Pay attention to the words and maybe you might learn something)

The Creation of the Pretty Pink Unicorn On Pluto (PUOP) by Elsewhere....

"When you wake up everyday understand that without PUOP you would not be able to speak, move, see, hear, touch, smell, cry, laugh: Yes behold Laughing is a great sign that there is a PUOP who cares. The earth is PUOP's creation and PUOP has done well, his thoughts are great and his creation is in great design."

"There is only ONE PUOP and he has many different names. The sun is in the right place and it shines on all of us , No man can touch the sun, No man can understand the sun. PUOP maketh the sun go one place and it rise in another but no man or woman can TOUCH IT"

O father hear me and hear those who are changing in the right direction , yes PUOP is watching us, he hears those who are willing to follow his commandments(John chapter 9 verse 31). The ten commandments was given not only to one righteous man but to the whole world. You dont believe anymore because one group of people who was confused " CONFUSED YOU"? is it worth giving up your faith? No

"Stay strong in faith and listen to your heart" The food was made and given to the humans, yes we are humans , we did not make ourself , PUOP THE CREATOR OF THE WORLD AND ALL IT'S FOUNDATION MADE US, ALL RESPECT GOES TO PUOP"

"I Legendary U2K aka The General am sending this message to those who lost their faith. I am telling you to not give up. Good people die, Bad people cry, Good people cry, Bad people die, one man we all die. Dorry worry young and old children, better days are coming , do not be ignorant of PUOP promise. Tarry, yes tarry till the end and rejoice in the new heaven and new earth(revelation chapter 21). When the world ends "THE TIME COMETH WHEN THE WICKED WILL BE NO MORE AND THE RIGHTEOUS ONES WILL REJOICE IN ALL OF PUOP'S GLORY"

O yes Can you look around and see his work? The sun, rain, moon, sky, night sky, noon sky, rainbows, animals, O yes The day has past when A CAT Shows his glory and cries, it's a wonderful thing. The grass, stars, love, caring, wickedness, hate, angels, Birds, O yes Satan can not overthrow the whole world. The cold, heat , other planets, children, Pain, O father in heaven send us the rain and "LET THE SKY OPEN AND POUR OUT YOUR HEART TO THE CHILDREN OF THE DEAD AND LIVING AND TEACH US THE RIGHT WAY"

" It does not matter what race or religion you have, We are the same, we breathe the same air, we sleep the same, Dont hate on one another, Love cometh first and hate cometh last, "THE LAST IS THE FIRST AND THE SECOND IS THE END AND THE NIGHT SKIES ARE RIGHTEOUS & IN THE END SATAN AND ALL THE WORLD'S UNRIGHTEOUSNESS WILL BE NO MORE: Please listen and heed , i care: Much LUV From U.2.K. and may PUOP AND JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FOLLOWERS AND ALL THE PROPHETS AND ANGELS AND MUHAMMAD AND HIS FOLLOWERS AND ALL BELIEVERS BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER "

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Well to be honest im close minded. I dont follow the koran, i read some of it and i was studying the koran with 2 people i met couple years ago, but that's it. Im just saying that people should be kind to one another. It should'nt matter what religion you have, if you really think about it, everybody is teaching the same thing. Little confused at times but that's normal cause nobody knows everything.

The only thing i notice is that half the world believe that they are going to heaven and the other half believe we gonna be living in the new holy city which is on earth in paradise. Im not just talking about The jehovah witness, cause i talk with people who was not Witness's and they understand that the bible does talk about how GOD is making a new heaven and a new earth to stand forever(New Government which Daniel talks about). It's all good tho, i posted this topic just for fun. I was in a good mood !

• rem
    rem

There is just too much good stuff here:

: "When you wake up everyday understand that without GOD you would not be able to speak, move, see, hear, touch, smell, cry, laugh: Yes behold Laughing is a great sign that there is a GOD who cares. The earth is GOD's creation and GOD has done well, his thoughts are great and his creation is in great design."

If laughing is a great sign that there is a GOD who cares, isn't crying just as much a sign that there isn't? I'd wager there is much more crying going on in the world than laughing.

rem

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Well that's because of satan and adam and eve. But i did mention that crying also comes from GOD at times of rejoicing. Like for example it was storming one day and on one side of the sky it was lighing and thundering and little drops of rain was falling(kinda like a shower of joy), but on the other side it was clear blue skies with 3 huge rainbows. I was a witness of this and it made me laugh cause that was the first time i seen something like that and then i started to cry which is a great sign that crying is good in some ways and after the crying comes the rejoicing. I felt real good that day!

Alot of times i laugh and then out of nowhere i cry. If somebody on this board does not believe in GOD anymore, that's your choice, all i ask is just dont put him out for good. "LOOK AROUND"

"Have you seen A Kitten or dog cry? <<< good sign right there!

• seven006
    seven006

U2K,

I noticed you changed you ranking in this thread. Are you "U2K Tha Greate$t" or "U2K the General"? Did you get a promotion or a demotion in your world? I don't know which one is the higher rank, tha Greate$t or The General?

Which one do they call you in your group home?

If you got a demotion from being tha Greatest to just being a General I'm sorry. If there is anything I can do to help you get back to being tha Greatest just let me know. I'm here to help ya pal.

Another thing, I know you own that great business cutting grass and stuff, but have you ever thought about writing TV commercials? That was some damn nice writing you just did and I can see that kind of stuff being said in one of those TV commercials where a guy is taking a shower and washing himself with a bar of soap and the sky opens up and sun rays shoot down through the clouds and doves come flying into his bathroom and helps him dry off after his shower.

You should send this post to Procter and Gamble. This is good stuff.

How come you never answered my post in the other thread about your girlfriend getting her guts squished out from a building falling on her during one of Satan's earth quakes? I really wanted to get an answer from you on that one. How do you expect all us nonbelievers to see it your way if you never answer our questions?

I know how concerned you are about all us nonbelievers and you are just trying to get us to think (we don't do that so good) and all I am doing is trying to do the same with you. It's not often we get a 22 year old spiritual prodigy on this board. I'm trying to learn as fast as I can. You make a good point about the doggy and kitty and it's made me think. I think you're a fun guy and I just want to get to know you better. If you do live in a group home it will help us nonbelievers understand you better and be a lot nicer when you make your posts. I hope you understand.

Take care and thanks for the sermon.

Dave

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I must admit, U2K, The Stupidest, that the *only* reason that I came and looked at this thread was because Seven Double Ott Six posted. Otherwise, you deserve a double ott seven in between yer eyes. Be kind to animals, it's YOUR world!

CG

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Any truth to the rumor raging at the moment that U2K is the secret love child of

Xena

and ...

You Know

Think about it. Two posters with user names that begin with X and Y. The XY chromosone! And what do they do together hidden back there at the end of the alphabet anyway? I'll tell you -- a naked sweaty tryst. That's where you get the XY chromosone.

And think about his username -- U2K. A secret code for ... YOU KNOW! U (You) K (Know). The final piece of the puzzle is the number. 2! The unholy son of You Know.

We're through the looking glass people.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    It's not often we get a 22 year old spiritual prodigy on this board.

I guess that's true... it's been some time since I signed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit