5th estate doing update story on the vicki boer case

by needs_lots 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

That's really great Vicki...I am so happy for you!!!

I hope we can see the show here in the US. I emailed your story to one of the newspapers here, I haven't heard anything yet, I know one of the publishers there and have been trying to meet with him to tell him about your story. I hope the 5th estate exposes the ba$tard$ who did this to you and I pray that you won't have to pay the WTBS a penny, if anything they should pay you for damages incurred to you.

Anyway, I will be looking for the show on this site. And will let you know if I get to meet with the person I mentioned.

Sincerely,

eisenstein (thank you frannie banannie for this link)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great to hear, Vickie! You have been through the wringer this year. I hope this added exposure of the society makes up - a little bit - for all you have lost.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Vicki

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thanks for the update about 5th estate..

when you know it is going to be on TV... give us all a heads up..

sincerely

Special K ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... best wishes !!!

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Thanks guys,

Hello hawk, wasn't sure if you knew.

I haven't heard anything as of yet, but I will definitly let all of you know first. I was also wondering if anyone got any replies back from our letter writting campaign? Any news or interview programs interested in picking up the story?

Happy new year! This has got to be a better one!

vicki

• wednesday
    wednesday

Happy New Year to u too, Vicky. May the force be with you, and us all.

and btt.

• shamus
    shamus

Great News Vicki!

I was waiting for a follow up story... they usually do one on that show! It will expose those bastards for the hypocrites that they are! Woo hoo!!!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Dear ((Vicki))

During the last of summer re-runs of the "Spiritual Shepherds" my daughter happened into the room during the thick of it and we watched the rest together. Here was 1 instance where she couldn't say I was being too critical concerning the new direction her dad is taking. She was pretty disgusted actually.

I emailed the 5th estate to thank them for running this again and was looking forward to future exposure of this homewrecker religion. The second reply that I received (1st just form that it was rec'd) sounded concerned and glad that I had voiced support in this type of journalism.

I wanted to come to TO to meet you last Nov, but chickened out at the last minute. I am not, nor ever was a JW but feel the injustices are too much for me to ignore. I am currently in my own personal battle to recapture a piece of my 20 yr marriage, only the impersonal arrangement being offered is not very attractive.

You are in my prayers.

WillP

• shera
    shera

Vickie,(of course) I didn't recieve anything from the WTS.Oh,gezzz,I can't remember who the letter was from now.I had one reply and it was from Newbrunswick.The reply was ,a thankyou and they couldn't say much because of legal issues.Something of that nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit