5th estate doing update story on the vicki boer case

by needs_lots 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Hi all!

Merry x-mas!

I just got a call from the 5th estate, and they are running an update story very soon. They will be coming back to my house and interviewing me with the updates on my trial. It will last about 15 mins. I will let everyone know when I hear more.

vic

• wednesday
    wednesday

congrats Vicky, we will all be looking for it.

Btw, the pic on your avatar, it is almost a dead ringer for me in my early 30's. I have been meaning to tell u that.

weds

• blondie
    blondie

Yay, it will be in Canada and I'm in the US but I know someone will tape and post on the Internet. Thanks for hanging in there Vicki and the rest of your fine family.

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy New Year Vickie. Hope all the family is well. Yes darling keep us posted Or phone me collect if I am not on board. Will be watching for this.I hope you ,Hubby,& kids had a good Christmas... Love you loads. ((((HUGS)))Grace

• Sassy
    Sassy

I don't know you personally (yet) Vickie, but I have tried to get caught up on your story in posts.. and I love your friend Michelle (Morty).. hope the interview goes well! my thoughts are with you!

• acsot
    acsot

Merry Xmas Vicki and family, and Happy New Year!

Thanks for the update, I think about you a lot. I hope you're doing okay.

Hugs,

Acsot

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Great news Vicki

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Vicki, thanks for the update.

I'm delighted to hear/read that the CBC's "Fifth Estate" people will be revisiting you.

It was so nice to see you and your husband this past November.

You look great and have undergone a helluva lot my dear, and well...you're one strong woman.

Good to see so many people come out in November to support you and show unconditional love.

Thanks for the update.

I hope you had a lovely holiday.

Best wishes,
    Rayzorblade

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Merry Christmas to you and your family too Vicki and thank you. I'm glad to see this story isn't going away for the WTS. I hope I get to view it too, someone please record it for the internet okay.

What's that they say in show biz........break a leg?

Kate

• gumby
    gumby

Happy new year vicki.....and thanks for keeping in touch. It's people like you who will bring about a change in this god dishonoring organisation.

many big hugs,

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit