5th estate doing update story on the vicki boer case

by needs_lots 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morty
    morty

You go girl !!! You are the strongest, I have ever met battling this wicked cult... You are the winner in the end......

Remember what I have said, may the REAL truth, set you free......

Love Ya!!!!Hearts

You know I am here for you.......

(((((((((((((((((hugs to you,Scott & girls))))))))))))))

Love Michelle

• avengers
    avengers

Vicky, you're one of the bravest persons I know that stands grounds against the WT.

Doesn't she just look great on her avatar? Wow.

Stick with it, and have a wonderful and successfull 2004.

Andy

• morty
    morty

bttt

just want to make sure, everyony gets to see the story..

Morty

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I have been keeping this somewhat quiet over the holidays. I am glad they have contacted Vicki. Heads up Mike Moss.

An update of many issues has been brought to the attention of CBC per their request. CBC is apparently in the process of reviewing the entire situation with the JWs/child abuse issue and is still determining what stories they will or will not air in their update. It is likely that Vicki's story and other Canadian stories will be aired.

What I am not sure about is what American information will be provided as that is where things are really happening in the Court system. I really think it is vitial that cases such as the Anderson case of Tennessee be put on as well as the cases that are going on in California, Las Vegas and Oregon.

A number of us will be told when this story will air on CBC.

I would like to personally thank all of the survivors and advocates along with the crew at the Fifth Estate for making this story and keeping it in the press.

hawk

• shera
    shera

Good to hear,I'll be sure to watch.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

It's great to hear this. Please continue to keep us posted.

Devon

• waiting
    waiting

First things first. Vicki - you look lovely! Considering what you've been through - you must have a remarkably strong sense of self. Congratulations!

Second. Great news on The Fifth Estate update! The more news coverage - the better for jw's. The worse for the WTBTS - 'cause those jw's might begin to think "hummmmmm."

Third. Hi Hawk!

waiting

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well hello waiting !!!!!

Have a happy new year and please say hello to your hubby for me as well!

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Hawk,

I really think it is vitial that cases such as the Anderson case of Tennessee be put on as well as the cases that are going on in California, Las Vegas and Oregon.

I'm assuming papers have come to you defining the principles involved in the Anderson case - which, I believe, is now in the info gathering stage.

The fact that Anderson and 3 other persons were df'd (and Anderson publicly branded a grevious sinner in the news by the WTBTS) for speaking outloud about the secret WT child abuse problem - within one week before Dateline aired WT dirty laundry.....well, that's no little thing.

The fact that the Tennessee court felt there was enough info to allow the Anderson case to go forward - well, that's a big thing.

Under everything else......the Anderson case is about child abuse coverup. She was punished for speaking about the WT child abuse coverup. The WT branded her.

Rev. 18:5 "For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, ..."

Babylon the Great, the Mother of all harlots, the WTBTS - standing in the place of desolation, taking the place of Jesus Christ.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Happy New Year!

waiting & hubby

• Eric
    Eric

Excellent, Vicki!

I have so many people "off-board" who will be wanting to see this. Thanks for the alert.

Eric

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit