Who is Ted Jaracz and why is he so disliked?

by imallgrowedup 21 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Thanks to all who took the time to post! I appreciate the personal stories and insights that I wouldn't have found on a google search!

There are allegations floating around that he has been (and perhaps still is) involved in child abuse personally.

I think to most on this board, he represents all that is bad about the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

I haven't known a Bethelite who had anything good to say about Jaracz. Usually, even the weird or eccentric GB members will at least be viewed somewhat fondly. All I've heard about Ted Jaracz and his wife are stories of rudeness.
    TJ's appearance on the Panorama programme about child molestation showed him to be a complete control freak with his weasely words. His reply of "You know, you're British aren't you.." was pure dodging.
    Seen Mr.Burns on the Simpsons?

Theodore Jaracz is the one man who will bring the Watchtower Society to ruin.

For those of us who wish to see this sick and ugly cult wrecked, he's the answer to our prayers.

His plan is simple: Stonewalling instead of honesty

Meanspiritedness instead of charity

Defiance instead of apology

Coldheartedness instead of love

However, in the backlash caused by the Ray Franz 'situation,' he gained a prominence his abilities never deserved and that he never had before.

Now, if anyone even thinks of trying to change things or be more compassionate, TJ quietly but menacingly says to them, "You're not trying to do a Ray, are you?"

he embodies the collective narcissism, egotism and arrogance that permeates the WTS.

When that 'Panorama' reporter approached him at that DC, you could tell by his reaction that he was outraged that this woman had the audacity to question him or the organization that he is the de facto leader of. It was sickening.

Their problem with me was my refusal for them to force a stand on my part, the devil's weed or their satisfaction that my will had been broken.
    Ted Jaracz

likes to hump sheep

LOL @ CHEVYSNTATS!
    Ted Jackass Jaracz has the power to change the "two witnesses rule" but he won't do it. He rather shelter pedophiles.

Ted Jaracz is the end of the watchtower

I've been told that his nickname among Bethelites is "Darth Vadar." Apparently, he lives up to it too.
    Ted is "fondly????" called 'the Boss' by other GB members for a reason. As head of the Bethel CIA AKA Service Department he is responsible for setting the tone of things that filter down to the congregations via the Circuit Overseers. That he has an attitude would be an understatement. Ted was responsible for axing any type of musical program at Branch dedications,and at Gilead graduations, guess he thinks that it's wordly or something. I don't know of anyone who speaks highly of him. His churls in the service department seem to have adopted his bossiness and general careless about the sheep attitude.

He's the offspring of Rutherford and Hitler...........they were lovers ya know?

sf -

Thank you for pointing out to me that I worded the question for this thread incorrectly. I should have asked, "How did Ted get to the position he did, and what are your opinions of him?". I appreciate your support for the research work I do. If you ever have a problem with anything I post in the future, please be sure to pm me and I will be happy to address your concerns privately. As we both are working towards the same goals in our research, I know how much you would appreciate me voicing any surprise at anything you may post in a private forum, so I promise to return the favor should I have any questions on your posts.

Yours Truly,

growedup

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

sf -

Thank you for pointing out to me that I worded the question for this thread incorrectly. I should have asked, "How did Ted get to the position he did, and what are your opinions of him?". I appreciate your support for the research work I do. If you ever have a problem with anything I post in the future, please be sure to pm me and I will be happy to address your concerns privately. As we both are working towards the same goals in our research, I know how much you would appreciate me voicing any surprise at anything you may post in a private forum, so I promise to return the favor should I have any questions on your posts.

Yours Truly,

growedup

-----

LOL!!! You GO girl!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit