Who is Ted Jaracz and why is he so disliked?

by imallgrowedup 21 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    For those of us who wish to see this sick and ugly cult wrecked, he's the answer to our prayers.

His plan is simple: Stonewalling instead of honesty

Meanspiritedness instead of charity

Defiance instead of apology

Coldheartedness instead of love

Metatron,

Weren't these qualities the qualities Rutherford had? He seemed to do quite well for growth. Perhaps times have changed however and you may be right. I hope so.

Gumby

• metatron
    metatron

Rutherford lived in an age of Nazis and demagogues.

Our zeit geist is different. Society is a lot more feminized -- and frankly, gay. War hasn't disappeared but somehow

isn't quite legitimate. There is a very real emphasis in human society about tolerance and compassion.

Clearly, the 19th century Victorian culture rigidly held by him and others is fading into history.

I hope he drags the Watchtower into oblivion with him.

metatron

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

cruzan said:

I think to most on this board, he represents all that is bad about the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

Very true, he embodies the collective narcissism, egotism and arrogance that permeates the WTS.

When that 'Panorama' reporter approached him at that DC, you could tell by his reaction that he was outraged that this woman had the audacity to question him or the organization that he is the de facto leader of. It was sickening.

• belbab
    belbab

OK,

So in the last thirteen or so posts you have all discussed his good points. Now is there any bad aspects to his personality and actions that we should know of?

belbab

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

When I was 18, I was put before a committee meeting by my father as the cong overseer, with Ted Jaracz (District overseer) presiding, can't remember the third member, he was the circuit overseer. The tactics were harsh, I cried out of frustration and disbelief at how I was being treated. A friend (?) of mine had reported seeing a clay 'pot' pipe in the rear window of my car. Apparentely my then jw boyfriend had left it there. I had no idea. Neither did I have an opinion about marijuana as at the time I knew nothing about it. Those 3 literally verbally harangued (word?) me for hours until I had cried myself out and told them I thought it was evil and of the devil. Their problem with me was my refusal for them to force a stand on my part, the devil's weed or their satisfaction that my will had been broken.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ted Jaracz

likes to hump sheep

• Gerard
    Gerard

Ted Jackass Jaracz has the power to change the "two witnesses rule" but he won't do it. He rather shelter pedophiles.

• Enishi
    Enishi

Ted Jaracz is the end of the watchtower, and we must expose his vile ways however we can if that end is to be speed up.

• TD
    TD

I've been told that his nickname among Bethelites is "Darth Vadar." Apparently, he lives up to it too.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Ted is "fondly????" called 'the Boss' by other GB members for a reason. As head of the Bethel CIA AKA Service Department he is responsible for setting the tone of things that filter down to the congregations via the Circuit Overseers. That he has an attitude would be an understatement. Ted was responsible for axing any type of musical program at Branch dedications,and at Gilead graduations, guess he thinks that it's wordly or something. I don't know of anyone who speaks highly of him. His churls in the service department seem to have adopted his bossiness and general careless about the sheep attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit