Anyone watch World Idol?

by morrisamb 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thought America and Norway tied for best-head and shoulders above the rest; then England, Belgium, Canada and the Arab woman who sang in her native tongue also rocked

• Mulan
    Mulan

I watched part of it, and thought most of them were terrible. I liked the little guy that the judge said he was like a Hobbit. He was good.

The fellow from South Africa was the best of the ones I saw.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I know I'm being biased... but I liked Kelly. She's awesome. She does have some "showmanship" issues to work out, but they will come with time and experience. She was definately the best. I also liked Will from the U.K. and the PanArab Idol.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I missed Kelly, but I love her.

• Special K
    Special K

I'm with you mulan.. I thought the guy who looked like the Hobbit.. was super good..

I really like Kelly but didn't like her performance on this one.. I thought it was the wrong song and I didn't like her black outfit with the black hat. If she would have sung . Miss Independence.. that would have rocked.

I liked the girl from India that sang in her native tongue..

The little blonde girl from Poland I could have hauled off with a long cane.. just a screaming......

The guy from England was okay.. but I didn't like his song selection.."come on baby light my fire"

I think that long haired guy who sang the Nirvana song was good if you like that type of music.. but I don't like it.. He did hold his own when talking back to Simon Cowe though..

Ryan Malcolm from Canada was just okay..

So .. I guess I'll go for the Hobbit to pull alot of votes, I think he might be an underdog type winner.

sincerely.. waiting for Jan 1st..

Special K

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was disappointed with all of them

except the hobbit

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I can't believe I totally went blank on the guy from South Africa...he definitely was excellent....in fact he comes in right after Kelly and the Norway guy.

I would say I was disappointed with the quality of the evening...it was quite boring actually. It's amazing that this is the best in the world?! Glorified karoke, no! LOL

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

I Would watch it, but at 1st John chapter 5 verse 21, God has told the world to stay away from idols. So i prefer to serve God more than man. but you folks enjoy america(which btw is not a nation under GOD) Idol(whatever it be in a shape of metal or gold or human formed, it's wrong).

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I watch it cause I enjoy seeing laughing at others misery. To see eager young stupid niave people really beleive that they will be mega million dollar record contract reciepients is a very funny cruel thing to do.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I heard that one of the judges was wicked mean to Kelly but I missed it does anyone know what happened?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit