Where is everyone? 😆

by MissDaSilva 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

It's hard to remain credible when you proclaim that the Gentile Times ended in 1914 when all the Gentile authorities are still going strong 110 years later.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Using Zoom to tune out or even fade…

quietly going to post-secondary school despite the rhetoric…

…guys not pursuing congregation privileges

…never underestimate the power of passive resistance.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Passive quiet resistance. Yes.

Sometimes the most powerful.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Quiet slow resistance is JWlite. You stay in control and absolutely refuses them control you in anything.

If the elders keep asking why you are intermittently at meetings and never go on the ministry anymore refuse to answer them.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Just simply avoid any elder questions whatsoever.

The reason why the elders come in 2's is,,,to hear you say something. Then they can hear you talk about something & then they can report back to your local elders and say , ''yes so and so admitted this and said that''

From there they can initiate any disciplinary action or J.C.s as they see fit.

The '2 witness rule'.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Damn, they’ve weaponized it twice.

First, to hide pedophilia, and then this to suss out dissenters.

🤨

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Many years ago I was told by a senior Bro.that “ the Society would love to get rid of reports but they know that if they did, the hours would go right down.”

Well, now the hours have most likely gone right down , following the Covid break. So what do they do ? Address the problem with thundering rhetoric warning that token service is not enough and only whole souled service will get you through?

No , they try to mask the problem by abandoning reports .. They can claim what they like now and nobody will ever know.....

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

I have genuine mental health issues, PTSD etc…..so I can get away with quite a bit of fading. 😉👍

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I have found the ‘block contact’ function on my phone to be very effective

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    Passive quiet resistance. Yes. Sometimes the most powerful.

Reminds me of the saying, "Sometimes the loudest argument is complete silence."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit