I Am a Christian

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 60 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Gumball,

Now that you are done using the "real brain" of the board do you mind giving it back to Minimus to use? He's having a hard time figuring out how to zip his pants up again.

You know, we should all take up a collection to buy one of you two your own brain. You guys keep dropping it on the floor when you try to swap I back and forth all the time.

The Bastard

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    a power greater than myself reached out to me simply to say that I was cared for.

Big Tex was right.... there is a power greater than myself, and I have felt that power working in my life. Apparantly, others on this board have never felt that. I consider myself a Christian too, although I've never been a jw. My beliefs mean a lot to me, but this board isn't for 'preaching' those beliefs. I like the people here, both believers and non-believers, and those somewhere in between... I've learned a lot 'listening' to them and trying to walk in their shoes as to why they think or believe the way they do... I find it very interesting and as in most other things in life, no one's really going to change anyones deeply held beliefs .... so why try. Just accept people for who they are. If you have a strong opinion on any subject, give it - if they don't agree or they throw darts back at you, so what, that's their opinion and that's all.... nothing personal. Stay on the board, and get to know the people as just people.

I'm a Johannine Christian which means that I accept the testimony of the Gospel known as the Gospel of John as the closest to what the Christ taught.

John is probably my favorite book in the Bible.

Btw - you are most welcomed here.

• gumby
    gumby

Speakin of that little red jumpin bean bastard.........where is my little buddy? I feel lonely without him nearby.

Gumbastard

• seven006
    seven006

Gum,

I think he's out working on his new evil life tonight. It scares me a little to think you are home with the brain tonight and he's out with just the silly puddy you gave him to put it it's place. Did you teach him not to stare directly at women's boobies in bars like I asked you to do?

If he comes home with a bloody lip and a foo foo drink spilled all over his head and lip stick tube shoved up his nose again you're cleaning up the mess this time.

It was your night to watch him.

At least he's house broken now.

You did teach him to pee out side didn't you? ...Gumby?....Gumby?.....didn't you?

• gumby
    gumby

I can't believe your being so hard on poor min dave. He's the sensitive one...not you. The last time you came down on him like this he didn't post for at least 45 minutes.......he bruises easily ya know!

Gumby

• bisous
    bisous

now you're in real trouble O&C...boobies on a christian thread...tsk tsk

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

gentlesoul ,

Satan is the controller of all evil as well as the root of all hate, as a Christian you should know this. And for those who read this I really don't care if you want to reply with your bitterness as I know you will, but then I guess it just proves what I am saying. Sabrina don't worry what these who hate God think about you or what you believe, just know full well that as long as you continue to love the Lord he will in return love you and give you your rightful place in Heaven. Gods peace be unto you.....

I always appreciate it when a Christian refers to Atheists or Agnostics as, ?these who hate God?. Especially when they preface such a statement with the idea that ?Satan is the controller of all evil as well as the root of all hate?? Obviously you haven?t a clue as to what the Atheist/Agnostic viewpoint is all about.

If it helps to reinforce your limited worldview, please view this as a bitter response from one ?controlled by Satan? that ?hates God?.

pseudo

• Xena
    Xena

Posting an off-topic comment.

tisk tisk Mr. Moderator Dave....lets at least TRY to live by the rules are enforce shall we???

hhhmmm Boy George huh?

I think the nose might be kinda the same....

Boy Xena of the I think I might just have to move West Class

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

My sincere thanks to everyone who responded to my thread.

I love you all.

Sabrina

• gumby
    gumby

If it weren't for your thread....I would have never saw xena up close.............Dang she's sweet!

.......................................boy george looks pretty damn nice himself......but I'd still pic xena.

BTW.......I still think xena could kick daves ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit