The public prosecuter is interested in getting information on JWs.

by Driving Force 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Actigall Ur are Canadians allowed to sign this?
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Heaven- I am not sure on the geographical limitations but since this is a petition for the US attorney then probably. But I honestly don't know. But sign it anyways. If not then they will kick it back stating so.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I just signed it. I put in the comments that I personally knew of a (married ministerial servant) raping an underage 15 year old sister. I was groomed by an elderly brother myself, until my father finally got a clue and nipped it in the bud. I was also touched inappropriately by an elder at a pool party.

I'm excited to see this take off! I used my name, too, because I'm so angry about what happened in our Hall. Sure, it was years ago, but it's only gotten worse. Enough already!

• Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Virgo- Thank you. In my old hall there was a rumor that an older elder had touched a boy in the late 1990's and he was briefly removed for "health reasons." Never reported to the police. It was only a rumor at the time so I couldn't bring it to the police but it seems like I won't need to anymore. Heard the elders reported him just a few weeks ago because they are afraid of the consequences of hiding the case any longer! I wonder what the society will do to them now! Oh and his wife knew about it all along. At least she was loyal to him but still she didn't do the right thing!

Yes pass this on! Call you local newspaper! Write your congressman! Take action! The more noise we make eventually someone with the courage and desire for a Pulitzer will open up Pandora's box so wide that it will blow the lid off this soda pop stand!

• Giordano
    Giordano
    I signed........ thanks for putting in the effort!
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Giodano- Thanks! I know we don't see eye-to-eye on other things but we have a common enemy that needs to be brought to justice! Pass this on if you can! The more signatures the better!

Peace!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    I'm pretty sure the MS wasn't reported to the police either, even though the girl's father was an unbeliever and probably wanted a piece of the MS. Both the servant and the underage girl were reproved. That's all.
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Virgo- Yeah that seems to be the commonality in these cases. Makes me so angry. It's always "let's keep it quite because we don't want to bring reproach upon "Jehovah's holy name."

The worst is when I hear an elderly sister or brother say, "oh let Jehovah deal with [X-situation] in HIS own time. Jehovah will take care of things" Yeah, it's become quite apparent that either "Jehovah" doesn't give a sh*t or he's dead. So many of these cases should have been exposed by "Jehovah" the day this sh*t happened, not 20 YEARS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Heaven Actigall & all Hi I signed it, I just put in the extra information section as to why I signed was that the WTBTS world headquarters are in the USA so any policy changes regarding paedophiles have to be sanctioned by the GB (whatever autonomy legal rules give branch in various countries it counts for nothing etc etc)

So basically anyone from any country the WT has congs may be affected by that which happens in US of A.

Cheers Sis D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit