The public prosecuter is interested in getting information on JWs.

by Driving Force 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Background information

I myself am in full fade mode with an overly active JW wife, who refuses to discuss any point whatsoever. A friend who is not a JW nor has ever been a JW; he studied for a few months, then realized what an evil cult it is and stopped. His wife is an overly zealous JW and his wife and my wife are in the same congregation.

We get together from time to time and discuss what has been happening with our cult wives. So his wife was given a part on the meeting about apostates, which is really an evil thing to do from the congregation because they know of the contact we have. This is part of their strategy to drive a wedge between him and his wife, this infuriated him and so he called one of the national newspapers (Bild Zeitung) and mentioned some of the evilness/hypocracy of the WTBS. Specifically he mentioned how the R&F are being coerced into donating funds and the WTBS are then investing in the stock market, in particular companies dealing in weapons. (There is a thread on this.) The newspaper wants more information.

He then called the public prosecutor and mentioned the same things, the public prosecutor is very interested in learning more. This occurred in Germany.

I shall keep you posted if anything comes of this, and I personally will be very active in providing information to the public prosecutor.

• floriferous
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force
    What does "bttt" mean ?
  • cognac
    cognac
    Good!!!
  • cognac
    cognac

Bttt = Back to the top

Its to bump your thread.

• Driving Force
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

Very good! Now if you guys want to help get the US Attorney General to investigate them then sign this:

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-attorney-general-investigate-the-watchtower-society-of-jehovah-s-witnesses-re-child-sexual-abuse

Only 21 more signatures needed! Come on guys! Let's turn up the HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I just signed up. You can request to NOT have your name visible to others on the petition site, if you are in the fading process.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good luck Driving Force !

Just a word of caution, it is good to only present verifiable facts to people like a Public Prosecutor, and even to Newspapers, otherwise we will be shrugged off as trouble makers with no credibility.

Threads on here need double checking for example.

• Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur
    @Paintedtoenail- Thank you! Only 14 more to go! We'll light them up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit