same tired subject...... Michael Jackson still a JW? *read this*

by ApagaLaLuz 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

From MSN News this morning:

Michael Jackson's people are pooh-poohing reports that the embattled entertainer has joined the Nation of Islam. "That's not true," his rep, Stuart Beckerman, tells the New York Daily News, while a Jackson family lawyer adds, "Michael has always been a Jehovah's Witness."

NOW the whole child molestation allegations seem make more sense

• waiting
    waiting

ooooooooooooooh, I just bet the world of Jehovah's Witnesses are thrilled that Michael Jackson's spokesperson and lawyer say in newspapers (and can be quoted) that he's still a Jehovah's Witness......just like he always has been.

Why hasn't the WTBTS stepped up to bat to help this alledged jw child abuser like they've helped other jw child abusers?

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Well he believe's in GOD and Jesus Christ and that is the greatest thing. so you know non-believers dont talk to soon.

• blondie
    blondie

To paraphrase James 2:19, the demons believe in God and Jesus too.

• avishai
    avishai
    Well he believe's in GOD and Jesus Christ and that is the greatest thing. so you know non-believers dont talk to soon.

Well, he also believes that sleeping w/14 year old boys in his bed is OK, & the JW's believe in covering up for chlid molesters, allowing them to go on & molest thousands more kids nationwide, SO YOU DON"TALK SO SOON!!! Geez.

• keeshah
    keeshah

Okay, if he's still a JW, then why did everyone see him celebrating Christmas on one of those TV specials about his life?

• shamus
    shamus

Ha ha!

Michael Jackson a witness, ROFLMAO! That should make the dubs look worse than ever, LOL!

• sf
    sf

Same 'Stuart'? (if so...very interesting):

ABCNY Online, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
    ... Law. by Stuart Beckerman 1. In ... 16. Endnotes. 1 Stuart Beckerman, is
    of counsel to the Law Office of Carole S. Slater. Mr. Beckerman ...
    www.abcny.org/real/articles/zoning.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

ABCNY Online, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
    ... Moderators: STUART BECKERMAN Slater & Beckerman, LLP. MARGARET STIX Associate
    Director, New York City Employment and Training Coalition. ...
    www.abcny.org/calendar/2004_1/event_0113b.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] BULLETIN
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    ... Lot 67, Borough of Manhattan. COMMUNITY BOARD #4M APPEARANCES - For Applicant:
    Stuart Beckerman. THE VOTE TO CLOSE HEARING - Affirmative ...
    www.nyc.gov/html/bsa/downloads/pdf/2003/vol88no11.pdf - Similar pages

And the wheels on the bus go round and round..........

sKally

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

He is not a real witness...ick...it makes my skin crawl to think that that creep would actually be a sincere member of the religion my mother is...ack, gag, cough, spit...ewwwwwwww

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

MJ might not be a witness, i believe his family still is tho. And sleeping with 14 year old children is alright, loving and caring is one of the most important things. I mean i would'nt do it tho, LOL it's not me. But im pretty sure Jesus Christ was chilling with 14 year old children and besides Things are different in this time period. I just think people just wanna take mj money. I could be wrong tho!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit