same tired subject...... Michael Jackson still a JW? *read this*

by ApagaLaLuz 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    And sleeping with 14 year old children is alright, loving and caring is one of the most important things.

I can clearly recall my thoughts and feelings at the age of 14, even though that was 33 years ago. The very thought of an adult (any adult, including pop stars) wanting to sleep in the same bed with me would have been utterly revolting!

But im pretty sure Jesus Christ was chilling with 14 year old children.....

There are Biblical accounts of Jesus "chilling" with children, but that does not in any way justify allowing adults (most especially unrelated adults) sleeping in the same bed with them.

As regards MJ still being a JW, I would be interested to hear what J.R. Brown has to say on the subject.

• Mulan
    Mulan

They showed an interview with his mother on Entertainment Tonight last week. I didn't see it but my JW friend told me she saw it and was very surprised to see his mother spouting JW beliefs, "time of the end" and "critical times" etc. I think most JW's feel the family is not active anymore, except for one sister.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I saw the same thing Mulan. And as I recall she said that the slander and blasphemy against her son were part of the signs of the "last days." I must have missed that part in my bible studies.

P.S. Yes Jesus had little children sit on his lap, and paid extra attention to them. But let's please try to remember that there is a BIG difference between Jesus and Micheal Jackson

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

A comment from an anonymous reader

One brief statement by Michael Jackson during his interview was ignored by Ed Bradley and subsequently, by everyone else.

Bradley asked him if he knew other 45 year old (men?) who slept with children who were not their relatives and Michael answered, 'of course'. And maybe, 'lots of them'.

Me, I'm wondering who in the heck he's talking about. I'd really like to get him to elaborate on that statement. (I think Bradley was just too stunned by it)

Other JWs???

She has an interesting point

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Michael Jackson 's people are pooh-poohing reports that the embattled entertainer has joined the Nation of Islam. "That's not true," his rep, Stuart Beckerman, tells the New York Daily News, while a Jackson family lawyer adds, "Michael has always been a Jehovah's Witness."

alt

Nation of Islam Denies Business Ties to Michael Jackson:

http://wireservice.wired.com/wired/story.asp?section=Breaking&storyId=809945&tw=wn_wire_story

The Indiana-born Jackson claimed to be a practicing Jehovah's Witness in a 2001 interview with TV Guide.
  • heathen
    heathen

I saw the 60 minutes show with the jackson interview on it , now MJ claims he didn't actually sleep in the bed with the kids but let them sleep in his bed . I think it would be so sad if these kids were only interested in what money they can get out of these accusations and the idea of destroying someones life thru the court system just doesn't bother them . Jackson keeps accusing the parents of manipulating their kids for the purpose of greed but the news says it was the psychiatrist who originally came forward with the information . MJ is definately one strange dude so I think that just makes it more difficult for him . I only hope the truth does come out , I can't see prejudging someone who is entitled to a fair trial .

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Ha i know that Jesus is diffrent than MJ, hell alot different lol. But yall could be wrong about mj and his so -c all ed wrong doing. We aint watching the man 24/7. ONly GOD and Christ and The angels knows mj heart and what he is doing from time to time.

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, U2K, but I've worked with abuse victims for a long time, & if it walks like a duck......etc. All the profilers from the case in 1993 said they were sure. The guy fits the M.O to a "T"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit