Being too picky>>>

by Frantic 42 Replies latest social relationships

• freelife
    freelife

MY advice is stick to your moral grounds. If you compromise yourself you may have doubts. If you are having a hard time finding someine who you would like to share your life with i suggest to sit back and relax. I was trying my ass of to find the special someone. I was not having very good luck doing it. After i decided to stop trying to find someone and just go out and have some fun that is when i found my soul mate. I have heard other people say the same thing happened to them when they stopped looking. Your personality comes out more when you don't put extra pressure on yourself to try to find someone. If you are a beautiful person on the inside i think, that someone who is a truely beautiful person on their inside will see you for who you are and fall for you.

• Frantic
    Frantic

freelife, what a great response! I couldnt agree more. Personality comes out more when ur not trying ur ass off, very true - great advice. Thankyou.

• adamgraziano
    adamgraziano

Well said FreeLife.

Frantic... I'm the same age as you and live in the same Country, so I feel where your coming from. But all I do is try not to think about it to much. Every time I think about SEX or relationships I just get out of the house and go swimming, exercise, friends house, play a cool video game etc...Take up some more activities ( I myself enjoy weightlifting, good stress reliever) . Hang with people who aren't always talking about SEX (I don't know if your friends are perverted) and try get out and about more, so you don't have time to worry about it all. And like FreeLife said, don't force it, (becuase you will probably just end up with the wrong person if you do.)

P.S - But I must agree with you, there are some mighty fine ladies up there in Queensland.

Take it easy.

Adam. (another newb)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit