Being too picky>>>

by Frantic 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Frantic
    Frantic

arrrrgh, Ive been labelled by many as too picky. This ever happen to you guys?> It is known that most of us humans will never meet the 'right' person for us, or perfect, if u will. For example, I might meet this good looking chick, and she wants to have sex immediately, and Im not into that - First, takes away the mystery and Second, whose to say she wouldnt do it the following night with some other stranger? I dislike ppl who have sex with 5 different ppl in one week. This is why I hate the dating scence, one huge HOAR - a sea of lonliness above all else. Its worse for women.
    With that said, because I knock back these hot girls, it appears, Im gay (laughs) from mates. I may carry some traditional roots, being I want only one marriage and one life partner. Hey, its just my morals and what I believe in, still, I owe it to myself not to conform to what society does, rather, to do what I feel is right, and not to break hearts by leaving straight after Ive done the 'deed'. Just a thought.

• shamus
    shamus

So your mates thing you're gay, eh? Whatever... let them think as they want. You should make a pass at one or two,,, LOL!

Where do you find these women? Can you get me one?

• Frantic
    Frantic

havent you heard shamus? 9 out of 10 good lookin chicks are sluts! lol, I hate making up my own stats, still, its accurate where I come from. Instead of paying fuel money for a ride home, to fully compensate the male, she'll screw him - a perfect arrangement.
    I should be able to get you a chick shamus, as long as u beat ur display ID, ud be cruzin. U dont even need to buy these girls drinks to get laid, its open season happy hour.

• kj
    kj

Nothing wrong with being moral. I wish more guys behaved like you. Too bad you're in Australia, I've got a couple of nice girlfriends here. My husband can't set them up with any of his friends, they're all horny dogs!

kj

• Valis
    Valis
    I knock back these hot girls, it appears, Im gay (laughs) from mates.

ya I concur...*LOL*....having some morals is OK, but everyone needs a good shag once in a while...the next time some chickie wants to make it w/you then go for it and maybe even talk to her afterwards....I mean if you say you can get all these hot chicks and they make passes at you...well shit man, why not grab one make out, then ask her to stick around? Most likely you'll end up w/a rather boring and or/stifling woman otherwise. Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

FRANTIC----maybe you're a latent JW.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Valis : ... go for it and maybe even talk to her afterwards

LOL

• Frantic
    Frantic

minumus, your hilarious (rolls eyes). I swear too much, so for now Im safe.
    Frantically Insane Andy

• dh
    dh

totally know what you're talking about frantic, gotta say i go through phases of being picky (mostly people say i am too picky) and sex with five different chicks in one night. mostly i'm looking for the same, one life partner, someone stable with feelings, so that i have no desire, want or need to look anywhere else, and who i do the same for, also with sex five times a night.

the other thing is, i find casual sex on its own really unfulfilling, almost the routine of a chick's clothes coming off, it's like you said... no mystery, and half the turn on is the mystery, the dance, the romance, all of it!

i don't however think that it breaks anyones heart, sleeping with them, but afterward i would rather have someone i actually want to be with laying there than someone i just wanted to bang 'at the time', you know, even if i enjoyed it i feel bad afterward because there were no feelings and i really couldn't care less, it's all fake, it doesn't feel right and it ain't what i want out of life.

life is hard, but finding someone you really want to be with is really hard.

dh'

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

minimus,

I've been to Oz twice, and have to say I LOVE your country and the women there.... I recently ended a relationship with a woman I met there in Brisbane. We dated for close to 3 years, and she took me home the night I met her!!! Chill out and don't be so judgemental.. They are looking for the same thing you are... I'm a sad soul because I think I might have let my soul mate go.....If I was smart I would have married her...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit