Describe Your Mood At This Moment

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

Lonely...Im stuck at work with the 0200-0700 watch. I'm in the US Navy, so it's not like I get paid more for working tonight. No worries though.. I'm drinkin' beers and hitting the beach tomorrow!

cheers

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Quite good. There is snow on the ground and the sky is clear and blue, a very pretty day for Christmas. I'm looking forward to going to my sister's house for breakfast, and then on to mom's for gift exchange. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

If it wasn't for that ass-clown Judge Joseph the Bible Students would be celebrating right now too.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Right now, I am on my way to DisneyLand, in the rain! Got a warm coat and a flask of rum......life is good, I feel great!

• SM62
    SM62

I'm feeling lonely because I am alone. My husband went on the ministry to annoy the neighbours, then he is going round to his JW friends (I wasn't invited) then he has a meeting at the KH later. My kids have gone their own way - to various friends/family. I am supposed to be going to my mum's later but I have a really bad dose of cold/flu and I feel awful - body aches, nose blocked, throat feels like I've swallowed a handful of nails. Plus I am snowed under with work - I have 2 projects on the go that need to be finished by Saturday or I lose a really important client. All in all, I am pretty fed up.

Ah well - back to the grindstone.

PS Simon - I love the little creeping Santa top left. It really cheered me up today!

Terri

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Brilliant - -a little drunk perhaps --just had chmpagne at my mother and fathers -- great isn't it -- just to think I could have been all excited because I could have gone out on the field service and placed a couple of watchtower and awake magazines

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

It's Christmas Day. No church or coven, no Christmas dinner, no relatives but husband and daughter, no gifts, no tree.

But I've already had two weeks of low-key Christmas cheer, so I'm happy and content. Feelin' lazy and just a little smug. I love my family.

GentlyFeral

• minimus
    minimus

To all here that are feeling lonely, I do feel bad for you. I ran into a number of people this week, that lost family and friends in death. This can be quite a sad time of year. But, it can also be a happy, festive time too! We can all be thankful that we do not have to be under the noose of the Watchtower. Life can only get better!! And we do have our friends, HERE, that can always provide us with a laugh or a much needed show of concern.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Just walking around with my head in the clouds. And I'm gone!

Dismembered

• minimus
    minimus

I'm still a little tired but we're going to our JW family for a "get-together". I don't think they're going to the meeting tonight! Tsk-Tsk. I now think, I shall pour myself a little Mimosa......I'll be right back..............

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

I feel a little hurried right now ... but in love with life.

I sent PMs to a couple of you who are feeling down.

Warmest & best regards,

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit