minimus

well???

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

At the moment of what?

sorry had to go there.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Calming down after yesterdays injustice to me.

Gonna see what it takes now to get deleted again.

• Sassy
    Sassy

my mood.. happy.. content.. adventuous

• alias
    alias

Longing for someone to celebrate the holiday with.

Christmas day has always been the lonliest day of my life. Everything (but the movie theatre) is closed. It's like a strange twilight zone day.

:(

• simplesally
    simplesally

Excited about tomorrow. It will be the first time Teryn will wake up to lots of presents. She thinks Santa is comin' her way. Santa visited her tonight for a short while and left her with a few gifts, boy was she happy!!!!!!

Tomorrow, she gets more and then goes to Uncle Garrett's to be with her cousins.......my family who has nothing to do with JW's.... lots of kids, food and fun.

• cypher50
    cypher50

Not miserable but very lonely. Usually feel out of it at this time of year but now my family isn't even speaking to me...so now, I have no one to 'celebrate' with and no one to call on Christmas day just to say hello...

• tink
    tink

hopeful. for once.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy and excited! My first Christmas that I get to share with my sweetie, plus it's our first anniversary! Lots of prezzies to open (and thanks to many of you, you know who you are)I'm really looking forward to X-mas morning.........can't sleep, lol.

It will be fun talking to my kids and grandkids too. I love being able to celebrate Christmas, it's so fun!

Merry Christmas minimus to you and yours, I hope it's a happy time for you also.

Kate

• Frantic
    Frantic

I hate christmas. Im always angry during the festive season, not because Im lonely, but more, because I have to work everyday (minus sunday). My skin goes pale and I cant wait for uni to start back up again. Did I say I hate chirstmas???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit