A great new interview video! (One of our fellow forum members) A video you will love!

by stuckinarut2 30 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This video has to be watched!

Ben is truly wonderful guy who I count as a genuine friend! His insights and experiences are so interesting.

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNZMNion5Tk

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Can't wait to tune into this one. Ben, you've seen all sides of the organization and must have such a unique perspective from your former position at Bethel's writing desk! We're so proud of you.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Who is Ben on here? Just curious. I love seeing people step out into the light.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey Mike,

I'll allow Ben to share his username here when he is ready if thats ok?

Calling out to Ben...

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

That would be me! Doubtfull 1799 = Ben

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@dubstepped You sound proud like Pharaoh, Mike. "Who is this Bend-hovah?"

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Haha, awesome doubtfull1799! Of course it's okay for people to share when they're ready. I just thought since it was in the title and he was on camera that he was ready and made the jump.

I'll have to check out the video when I get some time. I have seen a few of Fifth's interviews and enjoyed them. It will be cool to get to know another poster here a bit more too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh heck I just realised I double posted!Sorry!

Its a brilliant interveiw with a genuine and sensitive man, imho.

Watchtower is fast loosing its real treasury, if only those idiots knew it, their real riches lie in the good men and women it daily walks over.

• Listener
    Listener

This was a great interview.

Its good to see the Watchtower lose another good man.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

We're going on a trip Monday and I just downloaded the audio from it that we can listen to on part of the drive. Looking forward to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit