Vice President Kamala Harris…your thoughts??

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine Kamala at a funeral procession. She would be like a laughing hyena.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I would say Biden Harris is the most incompetent administration I've seen in my life. The promised Unity, transparency, and dignity were a big lie. Biden's elevator doesn't go to the top and Harris has no clue what to do. Their Trump derangement syndrome has made them reverse as much as they could of Trump just for spite even if it worked. The drug cartel and human trafficking are making the cartel tens of millions of dollars off of Biden's incompetent policies. The democrats don't care about kids in cages they don't care about anyone but themselves and their hatred for Trump. They've turned the border control agents into babysitters while drugs and "got aways" criminals flow into the USA. The democrat machine eats money like cotton candy and when the money runs out the wheels start falling off their supposed self-appointed "mandated mission." I don't have a problem with electric cars but the environmentalist don't want to mine any metals here in the USA. China already has control of many of the mines so that makes us dependent on China. Joe Biden canceled the Keystone pipeline but they support a Russian pipeline that most European nations don't want.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Kamala in Finland translates to Horrible, ghastly.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The powers that pull the Dems strings won't let Harris pick a woman running mate for 2024, let alone Ilhan Omar.
    Harris was chosen by the same string-pullers to get the black vote for Joe without really offering anything the progressives want.

It is time to push and demand that the parties offer real candidates or break up the party system. I prefer the break up, but I don't see the powers that be allowing that.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Does anyone remember this WWE wrestler? Every time I hear something about Kamala, this guy comes to mind.

Kamala the Ugandan Giant.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

She will be in charge soon. Previous White House doctor is banding together with some Democrats in calling for a cognitive test on Biden.

• minimus
    minimus

President Harris would make it easier for the Republicans

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

She's kinda cute for an older women.

BTW I also think AOC is kinda cute.

• minimus
    minimus

Love, I don’t think these women are ugly by any means. Kamala, a few years ago, I thought was quite attractive. AOC is attractive and she’s got a perfect bod in my opinion. However they are ugly in other ways.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Looks are not the problem. We had one of the ugliest presidents with a horrible personality but he was not beholden to the powers behind the throne.

The power structure that manipulates politics is the problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit