Vice President Kamala Harris…your thoughts??

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Good pick? Bad pick? Helpful to President Biden? Liability?

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

next president soon and will appoint Ilhan Omar to be vice. very possible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Excellent president--that is, if you hate people that are honest, smart, and industrious. This thing will tax the s*** out of everyone that tries working to impose full communism, and force us to take care of those that choose to be parasites.

And don't forget, the military draft for those up to 50 (not 26 any more, 50) to fight some stupid war, and your mandatory torture shot for this little tiny cold. And a famine for everyone that doesn't get drafted, along with the worst artificial energy crisis one could imagine.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I think big daddy Biden has kept her quiet and suppressed.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s turned into an exercise of isolation. It’s like she’s on her own. Doesn’t seem she’s very much liked by anyone. Her laugh and cackle is killing her. Initially people were saying she was going to be President sooner than later when they make Biden exit. Now she’s a pariah.

• Davros
    Davros

In way over her head.

Willie Brown could have done better....

• minimus
    minimus

And yet she’s a heartbeat away from the Presidency

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

An incompetent and ignorant slut who screwed her way into political prominence.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Her laugh and cackle is killing her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHq4stNXTQ

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

She laughs whenever she’s is asked a serious questions. It is totally inappropriate, yet the fact she continues to use this technique seems to suggest it has worked for her so far.

I have never seen her give a good speech or good interview or good debate. I am at a loss why she was chosen, other than she can probably be relied upon not to actually change anything (like reform health care or the tax system or foreign wars) if she actually gets into office.

Or like presidents before him, maybe Biden thought if he chose someone that bad then his job would be secure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit