You ..ARE NOT.. a true christian, if you don't believe Jesus IS God!

by gumby 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I LOVE this

fundamental Christianity is a group mental disorder

is that disorder related to fundamental Islam ?

or is the disorder just fundamental ?

Jean Luc Picard,

but my favorite STNG character is and always has been Q

If GaWd exists, I think he is something like Q....wouldn't THAT be fun.

• gumby
    gumby

I think most everybody I can think of missed a point in this post.........ya bunch a dumb, christmas worshippin, heathen, BASTARDS!

Nobody looked at the site I provided did they?

He has a MINISTRY, and helps poor dubs out of the Organisation so he can tell them how to worship Jesus properly, or die. I thought maybe someone would notice that From one kettle to another....and his site and ministry is rather popular. His books and literature was some of the first stuff I looked at upon exiting.

It really is impossible to take the bible at face value, and apply it in your life, and to not let yourself become judgemental of others beliefs. The sad part is ( aside from the other negatives)......many take too MANY liberties with it's words, and demand devotion to them such as the one whom this thread dealt with, and they are in the same boat they were in as a dub.....with just a different slant which usually is not as extreme thank god.

(thanks to duane for the good part of his ministry without the religious element)...imho anyways.

Gumby

• avishai
    avishai
    the first captain (what was his name?)

Pike, Christopher pike if I remember correctly. Yeah, he was cool too!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I agree those types of Christians are no better than the Jdubs. I had a book given to me by one "Born Again" Christian and all I got out of reading it was a theology of gult and fear. When I have time i will quote some of the book in another post.

Will

• gumby
    gumby

Actually, after I posted this, I thought of the many sites that aided me in seeing the organisation as a cult that it is. Randy's site was my home away from home for quite a while. macgreggor Ministries was another. Many of these sites offer the same as the one quoted in this thread. I appreciate the fallacies they taught me within the organisation, yet I see in them some of the same attributes as the dubs held. They mean well I do know, and they have helped many in other ways.

Gumby

• willy_think
    willy_think

TRUE how I hate that word.

• gumby
    gumby
    TRUE how I hate that word.

Willy.....that is so true. It's true many use the word true to be truthfull......don't you think that's true?

Your true friend, Gumby

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    the captians go in this order

janeway

captain picard

the first captain (what was his name?)

that wiggy medalion man ...jim kirk

NOOOO!! All of you bastards are wrong. I follow the eastern philosophy. The only TRUE Captain is Captain Hikaru Sulu of the USS Exelsior from one of the crappy Star Trek Movies Like 5 or 6. Captain Sulu kicked ASS!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I think you star trek, thread stealing, space cadet bastards, are all a bunch of deadbeat stoners!

Gumby

( and merry Christmas, dammit!)

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Forget what I said before - I have seen the light and now I am a follower of Kahless. I will die gloriously in battle and Feklar will take me to StoVoKor while all the rest of you heathens chase the Goddess of Empathy through the Holodeck.

Silverleaf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit