Thrown out to the wolves!

by Pandx 27 Replies latest jw friends

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Alternately, now you know the game's rigged, play the system, play them at their own games. You'll have no problem getting reinstated now you know they're just men, knowing what they want to hear. If you choose to get reinstated, then never go to a meeting again, then you've gained the ability to be spoken to by your family once more. One in the eye for the brobots. Best of luck matey
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Hi,

Don't despair & stay strong, i was DF'ed for 3 years wrote 3 letters for reinstatement, the first 2 were rejected & i was told by them that I wasn't ready & "keep trying" I made every meeting even though I was soo sick or with migraines & i felt depleted when they said no on the 2nd one, it was already 2 years... & finally the 3rd one they accepted, i think they had no choice it was 4 pages long with all of it quoting scriptures about how Jehovah is the one to judge me for my actions & he is the one who is aware of my relationship with him & no human can read my heart or get in the way of my relationship with God & Jesus.... i looked up every scripture i could find & quoted them all with logic explanations that it is for Jehovah to decide since men can't see whst the heart is but Jah does .. they didn't even asked me read the 3rd letter because it was soo long....

I wished I would've known TTATT at that time I would've just said screw this I don't need approval from men.... if you & your wife have a great relationship together without the WT what else do you need? Is it family apart from your wife? I think you are in the right direction or place if your wife also has doubts, it's a starting point!! Stay strong do your research!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Welcome to this forum, Pandx.

I'm sorry to hear of how the Watchtower Society has treated you. Unfortunately, there's no nice and dignified way of leaving this organization.

I have a copy of Crisis of Conscious and have been reading it - good for you. I think Ray Franz was a very good writer.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It's good that you've got a nice wife by your side who loves you.

Hopefully something you say to her might 'wake her up' ...

All the best

LUHE

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi there, so sorry for what you are going through, get some support for you and your lovely wife from a therapist trained to deal with issues of undue influence & high control relationships ( religon) Please take care, treat yourselves, have fun enjoy each other & check out jwfacts.com and this great blog , its inspirational remember you guys atre worth so much more than this JW world of guilt and fear https://medium.com/@danielgenser/what-i-believe-to-be-true-and-how-i-have-come-to-believe-it-13df821c3ed

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I thought that the elders were guided by holy spirit but so many things just didn't make sense??

Because logically they aren't, they assume they have the power of the holy spirit but whatever decision they make comes from themselves reading the bible and its social moral standards.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome to the forum Pandx.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm telling you guys, they don't want XJWs to come back.

There's too much of a risk that they've learned the TATT in their absence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit