Thrown out to the wolves!

by Pandx 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Pandx
    Pandx
    (2. After offering prayer without the disfellow-shipped person present, invite him into the room.) I needed answers to as why the elders would not pray when they talked to me in the room. 3 letters have been sent to get reinstated and all denied and forgotten! I thought that the elders were guided by holy spirit but so many things just didn't make sense?? Jesus would never treat me this way and yet these supposed ones of faith and spiritual guidance through holy spirit only damaged my relationship with Jah even more! I knew there was something wrong with how I was being treated and with all the countless families being destroyed by something that is not bible based nor something that Jesus himself would do. Above I posted from the elders secret hand book. And apparently I don't deserve a prayer when in the presence of the elders. I hope one day they know that they pushed me to seek Jehovah outside the organization. I am new to awakening of the truth and hope to find many friends and the comfort I need. I will continue to research as I have been for the past few days. I have a copy of Crisis of Conscious and have been reading it.
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hey Pandx,

Sorry to hear you got the boot. On the other hand, welcome to your brand new life, the one in which you get to decide for yourself what makes sense and what is true.

It may seem daunting, but just relaaaaax. Take your your time, heal up, and when you're good and ready start your search for truth.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Hang in there, read the new testament using other Bibles and it become clear they the organization don't really teach or understand they idea of what it is to be a Christian. They also don't teach or live by the teachings of this guy the Bible calls Christ.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Pandx welcome to reality. Sorry you've had to go through this. I'm glad you're reading CoC. It opened my eyes. Keep talking, keep reading, we're here for you.
  • steve2
    steve2

Sorry for your experience. On the other hand, the wolf-like elders finally showed you their true colors.

Just to clarify, had you approached the elders after you had been disfellowshipped and they agreed to meet with you?

Were you seeking to be re-instated?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Sent You a pm Pandx !
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome Pandx!

I thought that the elders were guided by holy spirit but so many things just didn't make sense

You were indoctrinated to believe that the elders received magical, invisible guidance. They don't. It's all mind-control that empowers some and crushes others. It's foundation is a corporation directed by some dudes in Brooklyn who got their positions of authority by kissing all the right a$$es while nibbling crackers and sipping wine once each year. There's no "holy spirit" anywhere in that mess.

• Zoos
    Zoos

"Thrown out to the wolves!"

No... you were thrown out BY the wolves. In time you will see it for the blessing it is.

Take your time, study, research, ask all the questions you need to right here. You have the rest of your free life to explore the truth that makes sense to YOU!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pandx - "...I hope one day they know that they pushed me to seek Jehovah outside the organization..."

There's something fundamentally ironic about a religion which, in its efforts to smoke out "apostasy", ends up simply creating more "apostates".

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Welcome to this board, and welcome to reality.

I too really believed there was some magical hocus-pocus power running the place. Once you get "behind the curtain" and see how things really work, you realize it's all a farce.

These are the men Jesus warned you about.

Good luck,

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy and successful life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit