Coincidence?

by MegaDude 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I appreciate all the funny comments from everyone. But I have to tell you, when the lady at the gym pulled out the Awake magazine I was a bit stunned. (cue musical theme from TV show "The Twilight Zone)

MegaMagnetDude? Love it. lol.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dude,

when the lady at the gym pulled out the Awake magazine I was a bit stunned.

One of you had a 'message' for the other. I think you are the "ONE".

Steve

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Meganeto,

But I have to tell you, when the lady at the gym pulled out the Awake magazine I was a bit stunned.

Was it the magazine that stunned you, or where she pulled it from?

HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Why can't I keep running into the Budweiser Bikini Team?

Because there is no god, dam(k)nit.

• Flip
    Flip

Megs..perhaps you are like a dub magnet..Megadude the Great Attractor....has a nice ring to it.

I bought a ?Dub Magnet? at the MGM store in Vegas a couple of years ago?trouble was, when I tried using it at home the pioneer wiggled so much he kept sliding down the refrigerator door.

I agree Mega' that many coincidinks must seem pretty creepy. I'm only working on a couple of saturday morning wonders who need to pad their magazine quota by dropping off a couple every so often and who think I enjoy the articles because I'm nice to them. However, most of the articles are so watered down and generic these days that they've become a remedial version of TIME magazine, if that's possible, so usually, it's into the recycling bin they go.

Like the Borg could care where the 'zines end up as long as somebody along the line 'donates' cash for the rags they manufacture by the millions.

Flip

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

OK MegaDude, did you make sure to record and turn-in your time for (reverse?) "field service?" You know, it doesn't count unless you "report" it! hehe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit